02-11-2020

US

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 4

Camera audio issue

2020-03-24, 23:37 PM
I've been trying to record some videos of music playing (a band rehearsal) and for some reason the recorded audio had some kind of filter applied randomly. Without moving nor touching the phone some kind of filter is randomly applied and the sound changes constantly. It's unusable as it is and I cannot find a way to turn that off. It's not about audio playback through speakers as listening with headphones does the same thing. Any workaround for this?
Options

7830 Posts

03-05-2018

US

980 Signins

129047 Page Views

• Views: 129047
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Camera audio issue

2020-03-25, 21:34 PM

Hi Marianitem,

Are you using the stock camera app? Can you duplicate the same audio when taking videos in a quite room? If possible, kindly send me a sample video so I can hear it as well. I would also recommend testing the microphone in the Device Help app > Device diagnosis > Hardware test > Microphone. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

1 Posts

02-11-2020

US

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-03-26, 4:02 AM
Hi Rich, Thanks for your reply. Yes, I'm using the stock camera app. What do you mean by "duplicate the same audio"? I can send you a video where you could easily notice the issue. Please let me know how to send it to you. The device test didn't help except for stating the mic works. Regards, Mariano
Options

7830 Posts

03-05-2018

US

980 Signins

129047 Page Views

• Views: 129047
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-03-26, 20:15 PM

Hi Marianitem,

I apologize for the confusion. I'd like to know if you can hear the same audio filter when recording a video in a quite room. You can attached the video here on the comment box. It will be easier for me to assess this. Thanks. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save