Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g8 plus
All Forum Topics
Options

Drop in audio quality on earphones.

2020-02-24, 8:20 AM
Hey there, there's a drop in audio quality when the earphones are plugged on, I checked the dolby atmos and also tried a hard reset but no difference, need help. Thanks in advance
Solved! See the solution
Options

1407 Posts

03-11-2019

US

541 Signins

37895 Page Views

• Views: 37895
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Drop in audio quality on earphones.

2020-02-25, 14:16 PM

Hi vjrao20,

Thanks for posting. Can you describe the audio quality of the phone? Have you tested other earphones, and apps? Also please provide us the model of the earphones. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2020-02-25, 17:35 PM
The audio quality in the phone is alright there's no problem there, as far the earphones are concerned, it's the motorola earphones that I'd received along with the moto G6.
Options

2020-02-25, 17:38 PM
The audio quality remains the same even when I've tried with different earphones, the quality is same on every app I use, when the earphones are plugged.
Options

1407 Posts

03-11-2019

US

541 Signins

37895 Page Views

• Views: 37895
  • Message 5 of 6

2020-02-25, 17:54 PM

Can you describe the audio quality in the earphones? Like if it has a static sound, muddy or a high ringing noise in the background?  Have you tried using the Motorola earphones on different devices? How does it compared to other devices? If you have already performed a reset on the phone please do your gmail account and installing 3rd party apps. Then test the sound quality. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

2020-02-26, 8:45 AM
I did another factory reset and the sound quality in the earphones is back to normal.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete