06-13-2015

Argentina

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto G8 handsfree problem.

2020-03-08, 12:59 PM

Having been a long time fan of Motorola (first carphone 1985), I have had to jump ship as the Moto G8 I had would not work properly in my car. I had two G8's from Amazon and neither would work as they should  in my car. I spoke to Amazon and also Motorola but neither were any help. I have used a Moto G4, 5, 6 and One in the car without a problem but both G8's were unusable. Although audio streaming was no problem, just phone calls. As a result I have had to jump ship and buy a Samsung A40, which is a great phone but when you are used to the Moto interface its a bit of a learning curve. As I've had two phones and both had the same problem, is there a known issue?

Options

1911 Posts

02-11-2016

US

2837 Signins

50091 Page Views

• Views: 50091
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto G8 handsfree problem.

2020-03-09, 13:55 PM

Hello, there is definitely no known issue with the Bluetooth and car-kits. However, that doesn't mean that you didn't discover a potential bug with either our phone or the specific car-kit. If you still have the phones and are willing to troubleshoot, we will be more than happy to try and help. Just let us know. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save