Options

26 Posts

09-18-2016

GB

44 Signins

409 Page Views

• Views: 409
  • Message 1 of 2

Slow Motion Video; I can edit and change the SM areas, but every time I save an export the entire video is in slow motion

2020-03-01, 13:02 PM

I'm filming swimmers and love that  I can capture in slow motion.  What I'd like to do it video for 2 min from a couple of angles. keeping the first part as regular speed and the second part as slow motoion.  However, if I export the video to another App, or import it into another app,, like Coaches Eye, the entire video is in slow motion. Even if i edit the video and simply go to trim the length in the gallery, it will not bring in my areas of slow motion, it just brings in the entire video as slow motion.   i need to show regular speed too so this is very frustrating.  Any ideas? 

even i I slide to my custom areas of slow motion, or leave the default middle part; if I upload directly to Youtube it still exports the entire video as slow motion. 

As it happens my gallery is google photos, I don't think Moto has a default gallery? Maybe that would be where I need to edit videos? 

To reiterate with the images below: The gallery shows the images with the slow motion video symbol.  And the editor shows the controls. but when I share or export or view the videos anywhere else they are entirely in slow motion; not just the edited area. 

Options

1234 Posts

03-11-2019

US

522 Signins

35985 Page Views

• Views: 35985
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Slow Motion Video; I can edit and change the SM areas, but every time I save an export the entire video is in slow motion

2020-03-04, 16:39 PM

Hi Kellyllek,

Thanks for posting. This is currently not possible, but we will pass the feedback along to our camera team.

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save