Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SARALA5
What's DOS?
Views: 1,334
Message 121 of 211

Re: 66 MB size new system update available

I was update my Moto m nougat latest update version but it is not working 4g vouice calls please can you suggest or can u solve my problem as early as possible...it's request

Nandal007
Paper Tape
Views: 1,317
Message 122 of 211

now my mobile got all right
i visited the sevice centre and they fix it by downdgrade security update not security patch is 7 nov not 5 feb enjoy jio calling.
i advised you to visit the service centre and fix the software.
Nandal007
Paper Tape
Views: 1,316
Message 123 of 211

my mobile got All right after my visit to service centre.

they downdrage the software and fix the problem.

now the roll out of the software update for moto m has been stoped by the company.

so my advise is to go to service centre not wait for other software patch to resolve the problem.

NikhilJpr
802.11n
Views: 1,296
Message 124 of 211

As expected the moderators have gone into complete silence since two days so there is no chance of immediate release of fix.

On a similar thread responses of users have been deleted. 

Visit to service center is a nice option if it solves the problem. Though an official communication from Motorola is essential on this so that users are not harassed at service centre.

Sakib_Dakhni
Paper Tape
Views: 1,290
Message 125 of 211

How much they charge uh for downgrading software ?

Rohit60
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,283
Message 126 of 211

After updating the February security patch in Motorola Moto M device Volte service is not working

Rohit60
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,283
Message 127 of 211

After updating the February security patch in Motorola Moto M device Volte service is not working

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 1,310
Message 128 of 211

UPDATE: 

Corrected software was released on March 14. Please download and install to restore VoLTE service. Again, my sincere apologies for this issue and the problems caused. The software is XT1663_USR_S375_1803081009.

- Matt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody.

Thanks to everyone who has reported this. We have received confirmation from the software team that they are making good progress on delivering a fix. This a top priority, and we will communicate more information as it becomes available. 

In the meantime, we have stopped rolling out the update, and have instructed our service network to return phones back to the previous software on request, as some of you have already determined.  If you are in need of such support please email supportforums@motorola.com with a description of what you are experiencing and we'll help with this.

My apologies for this problem – we are working hard to correct it as quickly as possible.

- Matt

danielgilbertm
SCSI Port
Views: 1,270
Message 129 of 211

@MattForumsMngrwrote:

Hey everybody.

Thanks to everyone who has reported this. We have received confirmation from the software team that they are making good progress on delivering a fix. This a top priority, and we will communicate more information as it becomes available. 

In the meantime, we have stopped rolling out the update, and have instructed our service network to return phones back to the previous software on request, as some of you have already determined.  If you are in need of such support please email supportforums@motorola.com with a description of what you are experiencing and we'll help with this.

My apologies for this problem – we are working hard to correct it as quickly as possible.

- Matt

Dang it ! Finally !

It took you guys two days to give out an official word though.

Better something than nothing.

Smiley Very Happy

NikhilJpr
802.11n
Views: 1,224
Message 130 of 211

7.0 seems to be problematic. There is always a new problem with each update.

Top Kudoed Authors