08-30-2018 08:27 AM - edited 08-30-2018 08:40 AM
The volte for reliance Jio is not working after this update
Please do something immediately.
➡️Pls share a screenshot of the home screen.
Are you not getting the Phone Icon Sign with 4G LTE?
08-30-2018 09:36 AM
Thank you for providing the screenshots and details, we would like to learn more about this. Can we please perform wipe cache on the device and reboot your device. Please test and let us know.
If the issue still persists then we want to look further into this, if you can update your profile with the IMEI of your device, this can help us investigate and see what's causing the disconnect. Also, kindly send a bug report regarding this. Bug report will collect information about your current device state.
Note: Capture the report right after the issue happened.
1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps, Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Wi-Fi Verbose Logging > Toggle On
6. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
7. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
8. Then upload the Bug Report to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the BugReport on the forums in a reply or via a private message.
9. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.