02-03-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 3

Battery discharges quickly

2020-07-02, 4:24 AM
My Moto M battery discharges very quickly.It can hardly sustain upto 45 minutes after 100% charging. I have also calibrated my phone by switching it off and charging.If I change the battery of my Moto m mobile would it will work?Or there is any other way to increase the life of battery...
Options

2884 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

385 Signins

26900 Page Views

• Views: 26900
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Battery discharges quickly

2020-07-02, 8:27 AM

@ Pps2 wrote:

My Moto M battery discharges very quickly.It can hardly sustain upto 45 minutes after 100% charging. I have also calibrated my phone by switching it off and charging.If I change the battery of my Moto m mobile would it will work?Or there is any other way to increase the life of battery...

Hi,

Sorry to know about this. Please check your device in Safe Mode and observe it for sometime. See if the issue persists in Safe Mode.

If yes, it is most like that there is an issue with the Battery. Let me know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

11-19-2020

AR

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Battery discharges quickly

2020-11-19, 4:44 AM

If your Mac battery runs out of charge quickly. If the battery in your portable Mac runs out of charge more quickly than you expected, check your battery's condition.

https://surveyz.onl/

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete