Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DiveshSisodia
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,467
Message 1 of 3

How to downgrade to android marshmallow

Sir please tell me is there anyway to ddwngrade android version from nougat to marshmallow? I want to degrade because i am facing issues regarding battery of my mobile moto m . It takes too long to fully charge i have tried everything even i visited the customer care center but i got no solution.

Former Employee
Views: 1,246
Message 2 of 3

Re: How to downgrade to android marshmallow

@DiveshSisodia wrote:

Sir please tell me is there anyway to ddwngrade android version from nougat to marshmallow? I want to degrade because i am facing issues regarding battery of my mobile moto m . It takes too long to fully charge i have tried everything even i visited the customer care center but i got no solution.

Hi DiveshSisodia,

Thank you for posting here, unfortunately, there is no way that we can go to the previous version. However, you can go to the Service Center and request for the same to see if they can help you. If you are still facing Battery issue and visited Service Center already— request you to share us the Job Sheet copy for us to take a look.

Do let us know if you have tried any 'Troubleshooting' steps already so we don't repeat.

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Highlighted
Sid1998
Punch Card
Views: 1,187
Message 3 of 3

Re: How to downgrade to android marshmallow

If this was possible i could have downgraded my security patch level from may 2018 to april 2017 because after that april 2017 patch charging time increased to a lot