Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NikhilJpr
802.11n
Views: 166
Message 11 of 13

Re: Moto M battery draining from 15% to 0% in 10 secs

@Dhruv76 wrote:
Same problem exists with me!!!! You're complaining about 15% , my phone gets the battery draining from 50% or more like countdown!!! I request to give a solution

➡️Moto M battery is defective. Poor quality. Typical chinese product.

Highlighted
shashwat_pathak
Blue Screen Again
Views: 133
Message 12 of 13

I agree with him. Same is happening with my phone as well. Once it reaches 15% it doesn't take more than 30 seconds to switch off automatically even if is on battery saver. Another issue that I've been facing with my Moto M is the irregular charging. It takes very long to charge if its powered on when charging. But during power off as well, if it is at 30 % and I start the phone, it directly goes to 75% when powered on, and starts charging from there. But the battery doesn't stay charged for much longer even if it shows 100% charged.

Please help me get rid of this issue as my personal and work life both are getting affected by it.

Regards

Shashwat Pathak

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 98
Message 13 of 13

@shashwat_pathak wrote:

I agree with him. Same is happening with my phone as well. Once it reaches 15% it doesn't take more than 30 seconds to switch off automatically even if is on battery saver. Another issue that I've been facing with my Moto M is the irregular charging. It takes very long to charge if its powered on when charging. But during power off as well, if it is at 30 % and I start the phone, it directly goes to 75% when powered on, and starts charging from there. But the battery doesn't stay charged for much longer even if it shows 100% charged.

Please help me get rid of this issue as my personal and work life both are getting affected by it.

Regards

Shashwat Pathak

Your particular usage will affect how long you can go before recharging your battery. Navigating, playing games, surfing the Web, making calls and texting all use energy. You can install and use a wide variety of applications on your device, and each application has its own characteristics. You can visit this link for some tips to extend the battery life of your phone: https://support.motorola.com/in/en/solution/MS115712

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.