Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NikhilJpr
802.11n
Views: 1,027
Message 11 of 19

Re: Moto M battery draining from 15% to 0% in 10 secs

@Dhruv76 wrote:
Same problem exists with me!!!! You're complaining about 15% , my phone gets the battery draining from 50% or more like countdown!!! I request to give a solution

➡️Moto M battery is defective. Poor quality. Typical chinese product.

shashwat_pathak
Blue Screen Again
Views: 994
Message 12 of 19

I agree with him. Same is happening with my phone as well. Once it reaches 15% it doesn't take more than 30 seconds to switch off automatically even if is on battery saver. Another issue that I've been facing with my Moto M is the irregular charging. It takes very long to charge if its powered on when charging. But during power off as well, if it is at 30 % and I start the phone, it directly goes to 75% when powered on, and starts charging from there. But the battery doesn't stay charged for much longer even if it shows 100% charged.

Please help me get rid of this issue as my personal and work life both are getting affected by it.

Regards

Shashwat Pathak

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 959
Message 13 of 19

@shashwat_pathak wrote:

I agree with him. Same is happening with my phone as well. Once it reaches 15% it doesn't take more than 30 seconds to switch off automatically even if is on battery saver. Another issue that I've been facing with my Moto M is the irregular charging. It takes very long to charge if its powered on when charging. But during power off as well, if it is at 30 % and I start the phone, it directly goes to 75% when powered on, and starts charging from there. But the battery doesn't stay charged for much longer even if it shows 100% charged.

Please help me get rid of this issue as my personal and work life both are getting affected by it.

Regards

Shashwat Pathak

Your particular usage will affect how long you can go before recharging your battery. Navigating, playing games, surfing the Web, making calls and texting all use energy. You can install and use a wide variety of applications on your device, and each application has its own characteristics. You can visit this link for some tips to extend the battery life of your phone: https://support.motorola.com/in/en/solution/MS115712

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

illuminator1
SCSI Port
Views: 851
Message 14 of 19

Have the same issue. My battery went from 50% to 0 in few seconds. I went to a Motorola service centee where they told me to replace the battery which I did today. My problems did not stop there. After changing the battery my phone is behaving weirdly. It's not charging at all even I have plugged in my moto charger since 4 hours but whenever I make a call or receive a call it starts charging but when I drop the call it remains stuck at the same level .what the hell am I supposed to do. Do I have to call someone for about an hour so that my phone gets charged. Further I think the customer centre duped my by installing a fake battery because they didn't gave me  a proper reciept. They just made a reciept using word without GST or anything. Help me what should I do.

illuminator1
SCSI Port
Views: 848
Message 15 of 19

The positive bumps you see is the time when I made calls.

shashwat_pathak
Blue Screen Again
Views: 836
Message 16 of 19

It's not about my usage that I need to worry about sir. This device is not my first device that I am using. I've been using smartphones since 2010. When I say there is certain problem with the battery, I expect you to believe me with all the details I've provided. 

When I say that the battery drains down, I mean to say that it magically drains from 54% to 15% in less than 15 minutes even when I am doing nothing with my phone i.e. the phone being on standby.

Kindly take this situation seriously and reply accordingly.

NikhilJpr
802.11n
Views: 805
Message 17 of 19

@illuminator1 wrote:

Have the same issue. My battery went from 50% to 0 in few seconds. I went to a Motorola service centee where they told me to replace the battery which I did today. My problems did not stop there. After changing the battery my phone is behaving weirdly. It's not charging at all even I have plugged in my moto charger since 4 hours but whenever I make a call or receive a call it starts charging but when I drop the call it remains stuck at the same level .what the hell am I supposed to do. Do I have to call someone for about an hour so that my phone gets charged. Further I think the customer centre duped my by installing a fake battery because they didn't gave me  a proper reciept. They just made a reciept using word without GST or anything. Help me what should I do.

➡️This super fast battery drain is a Big problem and if new battery provided by moto service center also doesn't help then Motorola immediate intervention is required instead of just giving basic trouble shooting steps which are of no use in this case.

SamratNayak
What's DOS?
Views: 776
Message 18 of 19

Same here, have to plug my phone 2-3 times a day till full charge. Literally my laptop battery has more batter back up than my moto M

NikhilJpr
802.11n
Views: 759
Message 19 of 19

It looks more of a battery bug which Motorola is not interested to resolve.