Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vani11
Paper Tape
Views: 156
Message 1 of 5

Moto m not charging

Moto m not charging, this is a recurring problem.

Vani11
Paper Tape
Views: 113
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moto m not charging

It’s showing 82% charged, the next minute it’s 30%. If I take photo it goes to 0% .
Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 101
Message 3 of 5

@Vani11 wrote:
It’s showing 82% charged, the next minute it’s 30%. If I take photo it goes to 0% .

Hi Vani11,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for posting! Can you check your device in Safe Mode and observe it for some time? See if it's the same. Also, let me know when did it start?

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Vani11
Paper Tape
Views: 70
Message 4 of 5

it is not in safe mode. I tried switching off location as I m travelling. And replaced the cord . I’m not using the original charger as it was wearied out long back. It is charging well and I refrain from taking photos. Thank you
KarlBeckman
802.11n
Views: 55
Message 5 of 5

Phone chargers are NOT all the same, nor are the USB charging cables.  You DO need to use the original charger and cable, or their identical replacements.  Many so-called "fast chargers" from 3rd party suppliers do not use the same charging voltages or currents as the factory units, and can damage both your phone's battery and electronics.  I'm amazed when people spend hundreds of dollars for a phone but balk at  spending US$ 25 for a real Motorola charger replacement a few years later.