Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aj41
Paper Tape
Views: 288
Message 1 of 8

Moto m switch off while charging

Hi I am using moto m XT1663 android 7.0 

When I put my phone on changing after some percentage of charging it shows blue screen and lenovo I'm using charger come with my phone and also I change charger and format my phone there is no current software update shows in my phone so please help me to solve this problem

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 277
Message 2 of 8

Re: Moto m switch off while charging

@Aj41 wrote:

Hi I am using moto m XT1663 android 7.0 

When I put my phone on changing after some percentage of charging it shows blue screen and lenovo I'm using charger come with my phone and also I change charger and format my phone there is no current software update shows in my phone so please help me to solve this problem

Hello Aj41,

Sorry to hear about this, can we quickly test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. Try charging in safe mode and let us know if it restarts again?

• May I know if you use your device while charging?
  • Also, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled. This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
  • As you mentioned that you have tested with a different charger too-- and yet you are facing restart issue, correct?

Let us know if you have any questions?

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

Aj41
Paper Tape
Views: 216
Message 3 of 8

No i never use my phone while charging

And I also try safe mode . Yes I use another charge but it isn't effective .I update my profile with imei number so please help me to find solution of it

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 149
Message 4 of 8

@Aj41 wrote:

No i never use my phone while charging

And I also try safe mode . Yes I use another charge but it isn't effective .I update my profile with imei number so please help me to find solution of it

Sorry about the long delay, may I know if you are still facing the auto switch off issue?

-Swaraj

Aj41
Paper Tape
Views: 145
Message 5 of 8

Yes 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 111
Message 6 of 8

@Aj41 wrote:

Yes 

Great, thanks for confirming. If you have tested in Safe Mode already and performed Factory Data Reset without restore and yet facing restarting issue with your device—then it redirects to hardware issue to me. Suggest you, have your device submitted for repair.

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto Support

arc_AA
What's DOS?
Views: 91
Message 7 of 8

Moto M phone switching off

Hi Team,

My phone switches off all of a sudden when I get a call or I am working with Apps on my Moto M. And once I switch it on, I see that the battery has drained off to 1% or almost dead. I am not even able to use my phone for playing games or browsing for more than 20-30 minutes.

Can you provide a resolution?

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 50
Message 8 of 8

Re: Moto M phone switching off

Hi arc_AA,

Thanks for posting. I merged your post here, please follow the suggested troubleshooting steps provided on this thread. Thank you. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Top Kudoed Authors