cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nvaghela311
Blue Screen Again
Views: 6,604
Message 1 of 4

Please provide TV mirroring( Cast to TV) for Moto M.

Please provide Cast to TV option for Moto M. I have purchased it for ₹ 16k and LG smart tv for ₹ 30k. Now I don't want to spend ₹ 4k-5k for Chromecast. Even my 3 years old MI phone and 2 years old tablet support it. Moto phones are great. Please update this feature asap.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 6,328
Message 2 of 4

Re: Please provide TV mirroring( Cast to TV) for Moto M.

@Nvaghela311 wrote:

Please provide Cast to TV option for Moto M. I have purchased it for ₹ 16k and LG smart tv for ₹ 30k. Now I don't want to spend ₹ 4k-5k for Chromecast. Even my 3 years old MI phone and 2 years old tablet support it. Moto phones are great. Please update this feature asap.

Even if moto were to add something, it would not be quick. Have you tried allcast in the play store?

Also this is not a Motorola issue - google dropoed support for Miracast Some time ago. You won't see it in most stock android implementations.  

From the pcworld article:

Android supported Miracast, in Android 4.2 (KitKat) and Android 5 (Lollipop). However, Google dropped native Miracast support in Android 6 (Marshmallow) and later. If you want to mirror the display from a newer Android phone or tablet, you’ll need to do so via Chromecast.

Neither Apple’s OS X nor iOS support Miracast. Instead, Apple has opted for its own AirPlay technology, which requires an Apple TV to mirror the display wirelessly on a television screen.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2907520/streaming-media/how-to-use-miracast-to-mirror-your-devices-sc...

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
rajanmadaan007
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,356
Message 3 of 4

Allcast and many more apps i tried already but nothing was working.

Highlighted
rajanmadaan007
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,085
Message 4 of 4

I Iam not purchased my phone from Google I purchased it from Moto.

This is Moto resposirespons to tell us before selling their devices that it's would not support any cast.

One the time of selling you tell siiirrrr cast features is available.

Now you are telling it's not.

Lenovo is also your company then why all Lenovo andorid phone support any cast.

We want justice either send us new update with anycast or replace our phone with Lenovo phone.