IN

12 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 1 of 3

Worst experiance with Moto M converted in opportunities

2020-06-05, 14:05 PM

Dear Moto team,

I have my life's worst experience with my Moto M mobile. I purchased this mobile and started few problem like screen issues. 

Now a new issue came with my mobile that " sometimes my mobile battery shows 0% and if i connect it to charging it suddenly goes to 90% (some times 80, 75 % not fixed). This is very random process as a user it is difficult to understand".

This created an interest. 

So i selected few mobile companies (your compitators, i will not tell you names) and contacted them (from website & LinkedIn) and informed all problems as well as interesting battery charge (battery discharge/draining problem also) related to my Moto M mobile phone. 

Now i got reply from one of re known mobile company and they are asking me to send them my Moto M phone for their research purpose. And they are telling that they will provide me a new Smartphone (made of their brand) and some reward money. 

So i just want to share my story. As this is your product so What shall i do? Do i send them my Mobile phone?

Options

3311 Posts

02-11-2016

US

3060 Signins

61731 Page Views

• Views: 61731
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Worst experiance with Moto M converted in opportunities

2020-06-10, 14:08 PM

@ Sach143in wrote:

Dear Moto team,

I have my life's worst experience with my Moto M mobile. I purchased this mobile and started few problem like screen issues. 

Now a new issue came with my mobile that " sometimes my mobile battery shows 0% and if i connect it to charging it suddenly goes to 90% (some times 80, 75 % not fixed). This is very random process as a user it is difficult to understand".

This created an interest. 

So i selected few mobile companies (your compitators, i will not tell you names) and contacted them (from website & LinkedIn) and informed all problems as well as interesting battery charge (battery discharge/draining problem also) related to my Moto M mobile phone. 

Now i got reply from one of re known mobile company and they are asking me to send them my Moto M phone for their research purpose. And they are telling that they will provide me a new Smartphone (made of their brand) and some reward money. 

So i just want to share my story. As this is your product so What shall i do? Do i send them my Mobile phone?

While this does sounds a bit like a scam to me, it's ultimately your choice what you do with your phone. As for us, we would be willing to help troubleshoot any issues you're having with the phone. 

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

-Tom

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2 Posts

06-05-2020

IN

12 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Worst experiance with Moto M converted in opportunities

2020-06-12, 13:19 PM

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your reply. As you said it is like scam. It's OK. 

As you said, i can do anything with my phone. OK within next two days i will be sending my reply to that company and ask them to collect my Moto phone. 

Thank you for your kind concern as well as reply.

Thanks & best regards,

Sachin

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete