Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NikhilJpr
802.11n
Views: 425
Message 31 of 37

Re: moto m battery drain issue

Now that Motorola will no longer provide security updates to Moto M, we are stuck with the massive battery drain problem forever. This will never be solved.

SachaLord
Fanfold Paper
Views: 418
Message 32 of 37

If someone live in USA please file a complaint in consumer protection act. They purposely give us battery breaking OS. They will have to be punished.

NikhilJpr
802.11n
Views: 415
Message 33 of 37

@SachaLord wrote:

If someone live in USA please file a complaint in consumer protection act. They purposely give us battery breaking OS. They will have to be punished.

➡️This handset was primarily sold in India. That is the reason why they are not worried despite providing such poor product.

Motorola would not have tried this in Europe/America.

Mukesh58
Paper Tape
Views: 396
Message 34 of 37

I am also facing the same issue Battery drain out suddenly within in 2 to 3 seconds from 50% to 2

@Moto4ever wrote:

so, this has been occuring since the past 6 months. No matter how much i charge, after 30%ish, if i turn oj my data or location, it would directly get to 1% in like a second!

i thought if i delete my storage space and factpry reset it might help - But, nothing changed... I hope it's not already time to buy a new mobile phone.

what should i do? 

%. Please help to resolve this issue. 

SusantaS
What's DOS?
Views: 290
Message 35 of 37

Battery drains a significant way......so drastic.

Even also phine git  S/off unwantedly at any moment......so badly hampered by selecting this phone

NikhilJpr
802.11n
Views: 239
Message 36 of 37

@SusantaS wrote:

Battery drains a significant way......so drastic.

Even also phine git  S/off unwantedly at any moment......so badly hampered by selecting this phone

➡️Never buy Motorola again.

Faulty and defective chinese products. 

Battery draining problem in Moto M but no effort put by Motorola to solve it.

Avoid Motorola.

Highlighted
Utkarsh71
Paper Tape
Views: 31
Message 37 of 37

My moto m battery is 100 to 0 fastly if the battery is 90 and some one call then automatically switch off and it's show 0 

Then I was going to service center they told me battery problem so I m change my battery but  then also problem is occurred

if I'm not use mobile the battery is not drain but if I connect internet or music or call within I 15 min 100 to 0