cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vormav
Paper Tape
Views: 660
Message 1 of 5

Data roaming not working after Nougat update - Play Operator Poland - Moto X Force

Is there any fix for this yet? I've had exactly the same problem with my Moto X Force on both Play and T-mobile. Unfortunately, Play is my primary provider and I travel in Europe often, so this is a huge problem. My phone is currently useless.

• Moved to correct community.  -JM
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 647
Message 2 of 5

Re: Data roaming not working after Nougat update - Play Operator Poland - Moto X Style

@Vormav wrote:

Is there any fix for this yet? I've had exactly the same problem with my Moto X Force on both Play and T-mobile. Unfortunately, Play is my primary provider and I travel in Europe often, so this is a huge problem. My phone is currently useless.

Hi Vormav,

Would you please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

Vormav
Paper Tape
Views: 643
Message 3 of 5

Re: Data roaming not working after Nougat update - Play Operator Poland - Moto X Style

Thanks JM, I've done as you've asked. When is this likely to be resolved? Or at least when will there be a work around besides switching carriers/phones?

Cameyo
Fanfold Paper
Views: 482
Message 4 of 5

No one knows it. They say a dedicated team is working on a solution
sadziu
Paper Tape
Views: 309
Message 5 of 5

I have exactly the same problem, XT1580 and Play operator. Data works in country but not when abroad. Phone is now useless. It worked before last Android upgrade.

Top Kudoed Authors