cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ayush3107
Paper Tape
Views: 294
Message 1 of 4

Display Issue when phone heats up or on low brightness.(Moto X Force within Warranty Period)

Hello,

I have a Moto X Force that is within the Warranty Period. The display show green and purple blurred lines all over the screen whenever it heats up or when I keep it at less than 50% brightness. The phone also starts slowing down when this happens and then, basically I have to wait until it cools down to use it again. 

I took it to the Motorola Service Centre. They told me that some component is faulty and they need to change it. They took one week of time. After one week, they told me that they replaced the part but the problem stills persist. After that, they came to the conclusion that the display itself is faulty and they need to the change the whole thing. The asked to pay me 14,000 bucks for something that was caused by the defective product itself so, I declined.

I need that my display should be changed free of cost because there is no case of any accidental damage. Please guide me further on what steps should I take. Hoping for a quick reply.

Regards,

Ayush Kumar

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 250
Message 2 of 4

Re: Display Issue when phone heats up or on low brightness.(Moto X Force within Warranty Period)

Hi ayush3107

Sorry, we missed your post. We are ready to help. Please email your details to supportforums@motorola.com. Share the center's name and location and a copy of your job sheet or reference number. Include your contact information in the email as well. We will help escalate this.

Regards,
Ella
Motorola Support

Omkar98
Blue Screen Again
Views: 102
Message 3 of 4

Re: Display Issue when phone heats up or on low brightness.(Moto X Force within Warranty Period)

Why moto X4 is heating up suddenly while using normally? it gets hot from back panel along with side panel where volume and power key is situated.This is first time i am facing heating problem after 9 months from the day i bought this x4.plz suggest me what to do.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 56
Message 4 of 4

Hi Omkar98,

Appreciate your post. Are you still experiencing this behavior? Let me know so I can help you with troubleshooting. Thanks. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Top Kudoed Authors