Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TeljoMadassery
Fanfold Paper
Views: 242
Message 1 of 4

Moto X force dead after OTA update No bootloader, no fastboot nothing happening

Hi Techies,

Please help me to get rid of this situation.. I don't know whats happening.. few days ago a new update hits on my notification bar and i just download and installed the OTA update. After installing the update my phone become irresponsive there is no bootloader, no fastboot nothing happening while holding the power key / volum down + power key. also please consider there was more than 90% battery while installing the update.

I brought my phone to moto service center and they said they can do nothing on it or they can replace the motherboard. but it cost too much. 

so please help me to solve this... Thanks in Advance...

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 212
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto X force dead after OTA update No bootloader, no fastboot nothing happening

Hi TeljoMadassery,

It's odd that it happened after installing the OTA update. You can try the troubleshooting steps--Clear Cache Partition and Reset  (this will delete all your data).

If it doesn't work then it's already for repair.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto Support

TeljoMadassery
Fanfold Paper
Views: 202
Message 3 of 4

Re: Moto X force dead after OTA update No bootloader, no fastboot nothing happening

Hello Agent_Daisy

What are you reading? I wrote clearly that there is no bootloader, no fastboot or nothing is happening on the phone while pressing and holding the power button only, or any key combinations. Then how can I clear the cache partition? 

Highlighted
Vahidbr
What's DOS?
Views: 27
Message 4 of 4

@TeljoMadassery wrote:

Hi Techies,

Please help me to get rid of this situation.. I don't know whats happening.. few days ago a new update hits on my notification bar and i just download and installed the OTA update. After installing the update my phone become irresponsive there is no bootloader, no fastboot nothing happening while holding the power key / volum down + power key. also please consider there was more than 90% battery while installing the update.

I brought my phone to moto service center and they said they can do nothing on it or they can replace the motherboard. but it cost too much. 

so please help me to solve this... Thanks in Advance...

Hi my freind

my moto x force is too dead.

No bootloader no ...

Pls help me

For unbrick or blank flash?!