cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Madhurgoel
Paper Tape
Views: 2,663
Message 1 of 9

Moto X force won't turn on and shows green light.

My Moto X force suddenly shut down. Now it's not powering up. It shows a green light when plugged in. Plz help me out.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,617
Message 2 of 9

Re: Moto X force won't turn on and shows green light.

Hi Madhurgoel,

So sorry to learn about this. Is there any sign that the phone is on and you just have a black screen? Does it still vibrate or ring?

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Madhurgoel
Paper Tape
Views: 2,608
Message 3 of 9

It is power off I guess

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,593
Message 4 of 9

To recover your phone, let us perform the following steps. Please do these steps while your phone is connected to the original Motorola charger plugged directly to a wall outlet.

1. Please press and hold the VOL DOWN key.
2. While still holding the VOL DOWN key, press and hold the POWER key.
3. Hold both keys down for over 120 seconds. This is more than 2 minutes and will seem like a long time, it will help to time this to ensure you hold the keys long enough.
4. After holding the keys down for more than two minutes, release them.
5. The Flash Boot screen will display, and the Normal Reboot option will be highlighted.
6. Press the VOL UP key and the device will start a normal reboot.

While these key sequences are the same as the Forced Reboot, holding the keys down for over two minutes issues a different command to the device. This forces a hardware reset of the processor and terminates all running commands. Let me know if this helps.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Madhurgoel
Paper Tape
Views: 2,578
Message 5 of 9

Fastboot screen appears before 2 mins. And it has no effect if I press them for 2minutes. It is the same as for when I press 15 Seconds. Phone does not start and get hanged with the led still blinking.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,527
Message 6 of 9

In this case, we recommend submitting your phone for repair. The repair centers are equipped to correct this problem. Please contact our local service center for further assistance. Here's the link to locate the one nearest you: http://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/mcp/trackrepair2

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

Madhurgoel
Paper Tape
Views: 2,509
Message 7 of 9

Actually I now came to know that my friend dropped the phone and from then it is not turning on and shows green light.

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,491
Message 8 of 9

That's unfortunate. In this case, there may already be physical damage to the phone. There will be a fee to have the phone repaired since it's already out of warranty.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

soniadl
What's DOS?
Views: 2,391
Message 9 of 9

Hi everybody.

I have a similar problem and I must say that it was not solved by a warranty software update.

I received the UPDATE to ANDROID 7 and everything appeared to work ok.

But after a while I started to experiment various problem

The first one was that very often it does not turn on.

It remains freezed on MOTOROLA logo and after a while the droid appears with NO COMMAND.

The only way to switch it on is to go to the recovery mode (long press the volume down with shut of) reboot it and then start. But often I have to try more then once. Also if I try to restart the bootloader and then switch it off it does not turn on again.

Also it turn off when the battery reach 30% but when I recharge it, it really show 30% of remaining battery

I've tried everything, I sent it out for repair I resetted it (factory mode). But the problem was not solved.

My only way is to keep it always on since when it turns off I'm not sure of how many times I will have to try before it works.

Now it is also restarting by itself.

And all of this started after the update.

I was hoping for the oreo update to solve the problems but since it was not released for our phone I really do not know how to sort it out.

The phone is two years old. It would be perfect but for this problem!

Top Kudoed Authors