Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BecFernandez
Paper Tape
Views: 120
Message 1 of 2

No or little mobile data

Since 12th of September I am having an issue with my Moto X Force where I am no longer always receiving mobile data.

The icon shows that I am connected to 4G+, but it has an exclamation mark there - and I am unable to load any websites. I can sometimes receive Facebook and Whatsapp messages, and some other push notifications. 

It very occasionally (1 out of 20 times) starts working again if I enable and then disable flight mode - forcing it to reconnect to the service.

I already spoke with Vodafone NL who tested my sim in another phone where it worked fine - so I don't think the problem is with my service or sim.

This also happens in safe mode, and I tried a factory reset however the problem still occurs.

I filled in my profile with my IMEI (however I couldn't choose Moto X Force as the device type??)

This issue is getting really irritating and I am not sure how long I can continue using this phone without a reliable internet connection.

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 100
Message 2 of 2

Re: No or little mobile data

@BecFernandez wrote:

Since 12th of September I am having an issue with my Moto X Force where I am no longer always receiving mobile data.

The icon shows that I am connected to 4G+, but it has an exclamation mark there - and I am unable to load any websites. I can sometimes receive Facebook and Whatsapp messages, and some other push notifications. 

It very occasionally (1 out of 20 times) starts working again if I enable and then disable flight mode - forcing it to reconnect to the service.

I already spoke with Vodafone NL who tested my sim in another phone where it worked fine - so I don't think the problem is with my service or sim.

This also happens in safe mode, and I tried a factory reset however the problem still occurs.

I filled in my profile with my IMEI (however I couldn't choose Moto X Force as the device type??)

This issue is getting really irritating and I am not sure how long I can continue using this phone without a reliable internet connection.

Hi BecFernandez,

Sorry to know this! Could you check with another SIM card one last time and see if it's the same? If not, a repair would be the next option, for further assistance, kindly contact our Customer Support. Here is the link.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.