Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
axolotl98
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,731
Message 1 of 13

Official Motorola Service center in Europe, Germany, Switzerland

Hello there,

I couldnt find any info on this rather simple question, that why I am asking here.

Is there an official service center in Europe for Motorola phones? I want to change the battery in my X Force,

and I do not trust myself nor any local shop to do it...

Any infos are much appreciated

Merry Christmas everyone.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 2,716
Message 2 of 13

Re: Official Motorola Service center in Europe, Germany, Switzerland

@axolotl98 wrote:

Hello there,

I couldnt find any info on this rather simple question, that why I am asking here.

Is there an official service center in Europe for Motorola phones? I want to change the battery in my X Force,

and I do not trust myself nor any local shop to do it...

Any infos are much appreciated

Merry Christmas everyone.

If you follow the support link at the top of the page it will take you to a country locator and troubleshooter. Click through the prompts and you will bet to support options. Some countries have one centralized facility, others have authorized shops.  

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
belegdol
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,656
Message 3 of 13

When I had to send my Moto in last year (twice) due to the dreaded green line issues, the official service center was www.datrepair.de
axolotl98
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,652
Message 4 of 13

Thanks to both of you.

Yes the datrepair.de is currently the official service center for Germany & for Switzerland.

However for Switzerland you do not just send in your phone. You first need to send it to the Swiss distributor who will then forward it to Germany for repair.

belegdol
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,650
Message 5 of 13

True, for Switzerland you can send your phone to http://www.mobiletouch.ch/. If you live close to the German border it might be quicker to send the phone to datrepair directly. I did it the first time, second time I went via mobiletouch.

Riko23
Fanfold Paper
Views: 89
Message 6 of 13

None of the provided options worked. I need to repair cracked screen of Moto Z4 and I'm in Latvia.

What would be the best option for me?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 84
Message 7 of 13

@Riko23 wrote:

None of the provided options worked. I need to repair cracked screen of Moto Z4 and I'm in Latvia.

What would be the best option for me?

Cracked screen is not a warranty repair. But if you have no official service center in your country, it sounds like you bought a phone for another region. 

You would have to contact one of the other service centers in another region and see if there is a way to get your phone repaired there. It doesn't appear the Z4 is sold in europe yet. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Riko23
Fanfold Paper
Views: 72
Message 8 of 13

As I said - I know that all. I'm ready to pay!!! - please, provide me with the options to whom and where I shall pay in order to fix this ASAP.

Highlighted
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 55
Message 9 of 13

@Riko23 wrote:

As I said - I know that all. I'm ready to pay!!! - please, provide me with the options to whom and where I shall pay in order to fix this ASAP.

You have to determine where the phone was intended for sale. If it is a USA region phone, you would have to send the phone to the USA service center, but they will only return to a USA address. 

If your Z4 was intended for another region, then the same thing would apply to that other region. You have to contact the service center in the region to determine price and policies. 

Riko23
Fanfold Paper
Views: 40
Message 10 of 13

Exactly - I do not live in USA and I do not have address there. So, you are basically telling me that with my brokens screen of my Moto Z4 that is worth $500 I can throw it in the trash bin.

How that goes to be ok with your the company and overall to the paying customers?

Top Kudoed Authors