Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 72
Message 11 of 13

Re: Official Motorola Service center in Europe, Germany, Switzerland

@Riko23 wrote:

Exactly - I do not live in USA and I do not have address there. So, you are basically telling me that with my brokens screen of my Moto Z4 that is worth $500 I can throw it in the trash bin.

How that goes to be ok with your the company and overall to the paying customers?

The Z4 is not for sale yet outside of the US and Canada.  So it cannot be repaired at a Moto facility in another country.  You will need to find a local repair shop, one that is not a Moto service center.

~Scott
Riko23
Fanfold Paper
Views: 58
Message 12 of 13

Ok, I have done it in many several places - they are refusing to repair it as there are no parts where to buy. So, i can't do it with official Motorolla and I can't with non official. What to do?

Highlighted
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 51
Message 13 of 13

@Riko23 wrote:

Ok, I have done it in many several places - they are refusing to repair it as there are no parts where to buy. So, i can't do it with official Motorolla and I can't with non official. What to do?

You would have to find some way to ship to USA for repair then. Some people have reported using reshippers - some kind of USA address that would return ship to you, but you would have get an RMA from Moto USA and ship to their address. 

The forums always caution users about buying out of region for this very reason. 

Another option is find a friend in the USA you can ship to, and they will return ship, and have them handle it for you. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Top Kudoed Authors