cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Aghosh
Paper Tape
Posts: 3
Location: IN
2,630 Views
Message 1 of 17

Phone audio connection problem with Bluetooth paired devices

Hi

 
Am facing a issue post update of software. The phone audio cannot be enabled to a Bluetooth device like car audio, Bluetooth head set etc... The check box (Tick Mark column) is not getting enabled. I have performed a factory reset, still the problem persists. The screenshots are shown for your reference.  Screenshot_20170302-184459.pngCan you please suggest a solution for this?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Screenshot_20170302-184352.pngScreenshot_20170302-184454.png 
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Posts: 25,261
Location: US
2,598 Views
Message 2 of 17

Re: Phone audio connection problem with Bluetooth paired devices

try disabling bluetooth scanning....

 

settings-location-3 dot menu


* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 1,313
Location: PH
2,618 Views
Message 3 of 17

Re: Phone audio connection problem with Bluetooth paired devices


Aghosh wrote:

Hi

 
Am facing a issue post update of software. The phone audio cannot be enabled to a Bluetooth device like car audio, Bluetooth head set etc... The check box (Tick Mark column) is not getting enabled. I have performed a factory reset, still the problem persists. The screenshots are shown for your reference.  Screenshot_20170302-184459.pngCan you please suggest a solution for this?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Screenshot_20170302-184352.pngScreenshot_20170302-184454.png 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Aghosh, 

 

You can go to Settings > Scroll down to Location > Tap 3 dots > Tap Scanning > Turn off Bluetooth Scanning.

 

 

Let me know if it will work.

 

 

Regards,
Anne
Motorola Support

 

Aghosh
Paper Tape
Posts: 3
Location: IN
2,580 Views
Message 4 of 17

Re: Phone audio connection problem with Bluetooth paired devices

Hi Anne

 

Thank you very much for quick response. I think it works. 

Aghosh
Paper Tape
Posts: 3
Location: IN
2,579 Views
Message 5 of 17

Re: Phone audio connection problem with Bluetooth paired devices

Hi

 

This is wonderful, thanks a lot for the lightening response. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 1,313
Location: PH
2,576 Views
Message 6 of 17

Re: Phone audio connection problem with Bluetooth paired devices


Aghosh wrote:

Hi Anne

 

Thank you very much for quick response. I think it works. 


Hi Aghosh,

 

You`re very much welcome. Let me know if you need further assistance.

 

 

Thanks and have a great day!

 

Regards,
Anne
Motorola Support

 

ntom908
Paper Tape
Posts: 3
Location: US
2,560 Views
Message 7 of 17

Re: Phone audio connection problem with Bluetooth paired devices

I am having similar problem. Since update, Bluetooth shows disconnected and Fitbit Charge 2 will not receive text and call notifications and text messages not coming up in car
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Posts: 25,261
Location: US
2,555 Views
Message 8 of 17

Re: Phone audio connection problem with Bluetooth paired devices


ntom908 wrote:
I am having similar problem. Since update, Bluetooth shows disconnected and Fitbit Charge 2 will not receive text and call notifications and text messages not coming up in car

Did you try the above fix that worked for other users?


* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
ntom908
Paper Tape
Posts: 3
Location: US
2,549 Views
Message 9 of 17

Re: Phone audio connection problem with Bluetooth paired devices

Yes. Disabled the Bluetooth scanning. Bluetooth is on but still shows disconnected
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Posts: 1,313
Location: PH
2,520 Views
Message 10 of 17

Re: Phone audio connection problem with Bluetooth paired devices


ntom908 wrote:
Yes. Disabled the Bluetooth scanning. Bluetooth is on but still shows disconnected

Hi ntom908,

 

Did you try to unpair all paired devices from your device as well as your car? If not, Try then Test. Let me know if it will work.

 

 

Thanks

 

Regards,
Anne
Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors