Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fanfold Paper
Message 11 of 13 (129 Views)

Re: Another Shattershield Replacement disappointment. :-( Please help me out!

[ Edited ]

Hi MotoJM,
would you be able to check if a shattershield replacement can be arranged somewhere in Germany/Switzerland as well? My phone is starting to look quite scratched up after almost 2 years of use. Thank you!

Paper Tape
Message 12 of 13 (94 Views)

Re: Another Shattershield Replacement disappointment. :-( Please help me out!

I have been searching to buy ShatterShield for a while now. Both me and my wife has Moto X Force. Mine had an issue and sent for repair. They had replaced with a new ShatterShield.

Is there any way I could get one? Even if sending for repair centre.

Thank you.

What's DOS?
Message 13 of 13 (24 Views)

Re: Shattershield Replacements Moto x Force UK

I have had the same experience with this issue.

I purchased the phone on the understanding that these replacement "shattershields" were available to purchase from Moto/Lenovo, which turns out to have been untrue.

The Moto X Force screen may not break, but it sure as hell scratches up very easily and, like the other poster here, I do not want to send the phone away for repair over a minor issue which should have an easy solution - which was promised when I purchased the phone. 

I do not like this strategy of asking the original poster to deal with the issue as a PM to avoid addressing it here on the forum - lot's of people have this problem and we all want to know the answer.  

Lenovo, your response to this thread is just not good enough - please make this required spare part available, as you said it would be!

Top kudoed Authors