Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Senior MotoAgent
Message 11 of 17 (461 Views)

Re: Another Shattershield Replacement disappointment. :-( Please help me out!

steveplastic wrote:

Was this resolved - I also have this problem. Phone (moto x force) is 18 months old and the replacement screen cover is not available. Will it ever be in stock again?

I'm afraid the Shattershield is not being sold anywhere at the moment. I get one of our UK contacts to assist with getting one for you. Please respond to my PM.

-JM

Fanfold Paper
Message 12 of 17 (357 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi MotoJM,
would you be able to check if a shattershield replacement can be arranged somewhere in Germany/Switzerland as well? My phone is starting to look quite scratched up after almost 2 years of use. Thank you!

Paper Tape
Message 13 of 17 (322 Views)

I have been searching to buy ShatterShield for a while now. Both me and my wife has Moto X Force. Mine had an issue and sent for repair. They had replaced with a new ShatterShield.

Is there any way I could get one? Even if sending for repair centre.

Thank you.

What's DOS?
Message 14 of 17 (252 Views)

Re: Shattershield Replacements Moto x Force UK

I have had the same experience with this issue.

I purchased the phone on the understanding that these replacement "shattershields" were available to purchase from Moto/Lenovo, which turns out to have been untrue.

The Moto X Force screen may not break, but it sure as hell scratches up very easily and, like the other poster here, I do not want to send the phone away for repair over a minor issue which should have an easy solution - which was promised when I purchased the phone. 

I do not like this strategy of asking the original poster to deal with the issue as a PM to avoid addressing it here on the forum - lot's of people have this problem and we all want to know the answer.  

Lenovo, your response to this thread is just not good enough - please make this required spare part available, as you said it would be!

What's DOS?
Message 15 of 17 (213 Views)

[ Edited ]

Foxcompaq wrote:

Hi,

I know there are a few topics on this issue but none of them asnwer my question.

The top layer of my Moto X force, the shattershield had a slight crack in the corcer and I'd like to get it replaced.

As per their website - https://motorola-global-en-uk.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/108532/p/30,6720,9585 I'd like to buy a replacemtn to do myself, but I cannot find anywhere to buy this item. I find this appauling considering this phone cost me over £500 just over a year ago - the level of support is appauling.

I've chatted on the online chat and all they can recommend is for me to send my phone into the Norwich repair centre that has the worst reviews I've seen in my life, and additionally there is no information as to how much this will cost me!

Does anything have any further insite as to how  can solve this?

Same situation here, screen now looking extremely tatty, I enquired about replacement shattershield months ago and was told they were available via the Moto website but currently out of stock; the item disappeared from the website soon after, never to reappear.

I do wonder if this should be addressed via trading standards as we were clearly miss sold a product on the promise of a unique feature/support element which does not actually exist.

Has anybody pursued this I wonder? 

Senior MotoAgent
Message 16 of 17 (200 Views)

Hi guys! As I posted earlier on this thread, the Shattershield is not being sold anywhere at the moment. If you wish to replace the Shattershield and would like to get one, I can request for it to be sent. Please send me a private message with the following information:

Name: 

Phone number: 

Email Address: 

Complete Shipping Address (no PO Box): 

-JM

Paper Tape
Message 17 of 17 (108 Views)

Is it possible to get it in Germany as well? I'll PM you just in case...
Top kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count