Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KishoreReddy
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,395
Message 21 of 114

Re: VoLTE request for Moto X Force

When Moto X force(XT1850) will get VoLTE update, this is a much needed update in India to use JIO, AIRTEL, etc..

I'm still believing this is a product of Motorola & will work on it, else LENOVO continue to slowly die-itslef/commit-sucide along with Moto brand !!!

VIJAYBORICHA
Punch Card
Views: 1,393
Message 22 of 114

Hello Moto, When we purchase moto products, one of the prime reason for doing so is your swift software & os updates. & indeed , almost all from your budget users to flagship smartphone users are getting quick OTA updates.It is only us (Moto X Force) are getting ignored by you (even after being Flagship users)  (Just 'cause we are minority). HERE BY I AM REQUESTING YOU TO BRING VoLTE SUPPORT FOR MOTO X FORCE (INDIA) USERS.

force_xt1580
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,341
Message 23 of 114

I hope they are listening our voice. they work for need and ease of end users.

Hope Volte will come to our device with nougat upgrade.

NTwoOo
Token Ring
Views: 1,336
Message 24 of 114

LineageOS supports VoLTE and I understand that LineageOS is also available for the ForceX. Maybe this is a possibility for you.

KishoreReddy
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,316
Message 25 of 114

Hope the support team is alive & actively working on VoLTE support for Moto X Force(XT1580) 

It's Motorola flagship model, release VoLTE quickly idiots, don't kill Moto brand..

Remember LENOVO, you won't servive in Indian market by doing this type cheap tricks..

aamirkhan51
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,284
Message 26 of 114

Hello moto developers

Please roll out VOLTE update for moto x force

It really a great phone but without volte it is like smartphone without internet.

So i request you to work on volte update

And roll it out as soon as possible.

Waiting for a reply from you guys.

Rahul6489
Paper Tape
Views: 1,262
Message 27 of 114

Please release the Volte update for Moto X force through OTA.
foolhardy
Paper Tape
Views: 1,240
Message 28 of 114

I also, hereby, request Motorola/ Lenovo to please release the VoLTE update for moto X force. Atleast, give a proper overdue response to the forum requests of the customers. It would be some solace to us if you could give a tentative date for the same.

BVN
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,199
Message 29 of 114

I got update yesterday Android 7, in this VOLTE not came, using jio4gvoice making calls not comfortable and disconnecting. How can I activate volte. In *#*#4636*#*# menu volte provisioned flag is there, but its not working (Always off). 

Please send update regarding volte. Otherwise I have to change phone to use reliance Jio

fimo
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,165
Message 30 of 114

so now that we're finally getting the nougat update (7.0) in India, when are we getting an update to activate VoLTE? it's weird cause cheaper phones from Motorola have VoLTE and the flagship from the previous year doesn't have it.

please motorala/Lenovo get your **bleep** together and provide the update

Top Kudoed Authors