BVN
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 71 of 94 (436 Views)

Re: VoLTE request for Moto X Force

Is this enough

Serial Port
Message 72 of 94 (447 Views)

Thats exacly same as Mine and your network is not showing VoLTE. 

Moto39 says he has recieved VoLTE update so if he uploads a SS then it would be sure that MXF start recieving VoLTE. 

BTW, Go to Testing (*#*#4636#*#*)-> Phone Information-> There is a Switch for VoLTE Provisioned try to enable it ..restart...does it work..?

BVN
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 73 of 94 (428 Views)

I have done the same. But it does not work.

Blue Screen Again
Message 74 of 94 (419 Views)

please give attention to all moto x force users..i'm from India.from the first day i face problem while using 4g in moto x force..there have definitely some network issues on that device.its supported only LTE so i faced lots of problem at time of calling suddenly network gets off.where other LTE handset like lenovo A6000plus working properly with the same sim card same company network.so i found x force has software build up prolem.but after nougat(7.0) upgrade issue has slidely decrease but not completely..so, my bold request to motorola community (lenovo) please give a upgrade to motoX force a VOLTE upgrade.please!!!Smiley Sad

BVN
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 75 of 94 (411 Views)

Paper Tape
Message 76 of 94 (404 Views)

Are there any software engineer in motorola who can provide volte update to motorola x force. Because i dont think that motorola is capabale of that thing because u have not even responded to our requests.

What's DOS?
Message 77 of 94 (386 Views)

Hello sir i.m purchase Moto X force not supposed volte future get update for volte plz make an update in India
BVN
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 78 of 94 (335 Views)

Please release VoLTE update, Somany users awaiting for this 

Blue Screen Again
Message 79 of 94 (321 Views)

Moto x force - VoLTE Request

please,this is second time i'm requesting to give a VOLTE  update for moto x force..now a days facing lots of problem while using 4g.most of the time call drop just because of not having volte.my bold request to you fix it up just give volte update..please!!

Serial Port
Message 80 of 94 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]

AlphaDog can you please provide the information on this topic. If the motorola is intrested in Providing the update to Xforce, Xstyle we may stick to them otherwise can move to other devices although cheaper than MOTO X Force.

Top kudoed Authors