Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndyMac24
Blue Screen Again
Views: 318
Message 1 of 5

camera app crashes from lock screen

So I sent my Moto X force in for repair under the warrantee, no camera issues running Android 6. When I've got it back, front camera freezes the phone, after I've shut down the app and reopened it the whole app won't load, Snapchat won't load, YouTube, Instagram, etc.

Tried everything, force stop, clear data, factory reset, no joy. Help? Really hoping this isn't a hardware issue or the Motorola repair people are getting an unpleasant phone call.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 281
Message 2 of 5

Re: camera app crashes from lock screen

Hi, AndyMac24,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing after your repair. Could please tell me if you contacted our Customer Service before sending the phone for repair and, if so, the Customer Reference Number of your case with us?

Thanks, 

Sara

AndyMac24
Blue Screen Again
Views: 278
Message 3 of 5

I'll find out soon, however the phone was purchased through john Lewis and the letter from the repair through the warranty was from Lenovo, will see if I can get the details from home after I finish work.

AndyMac24
Blue Screen Again
Views: 276
Message 4 of 5

Ref number is 36157847

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 266
Message 5 of 5

Hi AndyMac24, 

I m afraid that is your repair reference number with our service partner in UK (Anovo), not with our Customer Service. 

However, if you do not remember/cannot find/ do not have this number, do not worry. Just please send me a PM with the following information in order for me to locate your case in our system:

- Full name

- Email address

- Phone number

- IMEI number of your phone 

As soon as I have this information I will inmediatly start working to find a suitable solution for you. 

Thanks, 

Sara

Top Kudoed Authors