Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
javiegur
Fanfold Paper
Views: 490
Message 1 of 4

wireless charging doesnt work.

As simple as that, it just conect and disconnect from the "wireless charger" and charges only a little, like 10% in 2 hours in airplane mode. 5 seconds in slow charge and then it disconnects, for 1 second, and again connects and disconnects.

I use to charge my phone with a chinese-wireless charger and was working fine! but now i'm with the "samsung wireless fast charge"Pdpdefault-ep-pn920tbegus-600x600-C1-052016.jpg and a have that issue.

please i need a solution, the pin connector is borken and its the only way to charge my phone. 

(i'm really sorry for my bad english) 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 453
Message 2 of 4

Re: wireless charging doesnt work.

Hello javiegur,

This is quite unfortunate. Is your wireless charger Qi-certified or a PMA charging pad accessory? Have you tried charging in safe mode? This will help eliminate the likelihood that a third-party app is messing with the wireless charging capability of the phone. To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. 

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

javiegur
Fanfold Paper
Views: 425
Message 3 of 4

yes, i try safe mode , and it didn't work. i don't know what to do.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 401
Message 4 of 4

Kindly backup all your data and perform factory data reset. I would also advise you to remove your Google account from the phone before proceeding with it. The steps are here: https://motorola-global-en-roe.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/108495/p/30,6720,958...

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Top Kudoed Authors