08-19-2018

IN

1 Signins

28 Page Views

• Views: 28
  • Message 1 of 2

MOTO X FORCE NOT CHARGING

2018-08-19, 3:53 AM

My moto x force has suddenly stopped charging from its orignal charger. Earlier 2 3 days back it started and I used to fix it with my hands. Now even fixing isn't working, the charger when connected does not actually charge instead it eats up the battery. If I try to fix it with my hands the condition starts changing in seconds from charging to not charging to turbo power connected. Now I have connected it with some other charger and it is charging properly but very slowly. Also my turbo charger has no problem because it is charging other phone perfectly when I checked.  What do I do? It's really creating a problem. 

Options

1689 Posts

03-04-2016

IN

1016 Signins

34390 Page Views

• Views: 34390
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: MOTO X FORCE NOT CHARGING

2018-08-21, 7:11 AM

wrote:

My moto x force has suddenly stopped charging from its orignal charger. Earlier 2 3 days back it started and I used to fix it with my hands. Now even fixing isn't working, the charger when connected does not actually charge instead it eats up the battery. If I try to fix it with my hands the condition starts changing in seconds from charging to not charging to turbo power connected. Now I have connected it with some other charger and it is charging properly but very slowly. Also my turbo charger has no problem because it is charging other phone perfectly when I checked.  What do I do? It's really creating a problem. 

Hi navya__,

Since you have mentioned that the device if working fine with a different charger, then there could be an issue with the charger suggest you to replace the same from our repair center or you can find here .

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete