IN

2 Signins

21 Page Views

• Views: 21
  • Message 1 of 3

Moto X Play camera issue

2018-02-04, 17:05 PM

Moto X Play camera not working

My Moto X play is upgraded to 7.1.1 and since then my camera is not working properly. When camera application open it will shows message that it is on busy mode. I have reset the phone couple of times and after resetting it works for some time only. Also the icon for the camera is same as old version of Android. Kindly provide the update for the camera or  solutions for the same if any other. 

Also with this phones proximity sensor not working and also memory card eject automatically. For solution service sentre upgraded android of phone but problem persist. Kindly do the needful ASAP

Options

5988 Posts

12-04-2017

IN

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto X Play camera issue

2018-02-05, 7:52 AM

wrote:

Moto X Play camera not working

My Moto X play is upgraded to 7.1.1 and since then my camera is not working properly. When camera application open it will shows message that it is on busy mode. I have reset the phone couple of times and after resetting it works for some time only. Also the icon for the camera is same as old version of Android. Kindly provide the update for the camera or  solutions for the same if any other. 

Also with this phones proximity sensor not working and also memory card eject automatically. For solution service sentre upgraded android of phone but problem persist. Kindly do the needful ASAP

We are sorry to hear about that, you can try this?

1. > Go to settings > apps > Reset app preferences reboot your device and check?

2. > You can perform clear data on the camera app in settings >apps and reboot your device.

3. For Memory card > Can you test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.

You can also check the sensors in Device Help to see if there is an issue? 

Let us know how it goes?

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Options

3 Posts

04-11-2018

AR

5 Signins

74 Page Views

• Views: 74
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto X Play camera issue

2019-02-20, 23:55 PM

Same issue, attempted every possible solution, but tampering with the hardware. I've even wiped cache partition. Torch doesn't work either, and I know lots of people have this issue. Any official solution???

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save