Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anirban6
Paper Tape
Views: 486
Message 141 of 156

Re: Moto X Play switching off automatically

now i just installed whatsapp and updated chrme and youtube. phone shut down at 65%. after restart it again shuts shuts down. charges from 65%. kindly let me know how to downgrade to android M from service center.thanks a lot.

anirban6
Paper Tape
Views: 474
Message 142 of 156

Re: Moto X play getting switched off automatically at 20 % - How to overcome this issue ?

hi Agent JM, you have not replied to my queries.kindly let me know the solutions. it will help ALL OF US.thanks

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 462
Message 143 of 156

If you already did a factory data reset and tested the phone BEFORE installing or restoring ANY apps, and the problem persists, then service/repair is next step.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

anirban6
Paper Tape
Views: 444
Message 144 of 156

i have visited SC. i have furnished my bill to you for further procesing as you said.no results ,as usual.sent bill  at forums email ystdy. please check and help me.thanks in advance.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 416
Message 145 of 156

@anirban6 wrote:

i have visited SC. i have furnished my bill to you for further procesing as you said.no results ,as usual.sent bill  at forums email ystdy. please check and help me.thanks in advance.

Thanks for reaching out. We have your case information and see your issue. I found out that you have been working with our India escalations team towards the resolution of this concern. They are the proper team to handle this concern.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

rik-m
Fanfold Paper
Views: 325
Message 146 of 156

My solution: Honor 9 lite. Goodbye Motorola/Lenovo, you've lost another customer. 

GexTheGecko
Paper Tape
Views: 322
Message 147 of 156

Or Huawei Mate 20 Lite ;-) Goodbye Motorola/Lenovo, you've lost another customer

anirban6
Paper Tape
Views: 284
Message 148 of 156

HI Agent JM, the India escalation team has not provided any input about the issue till date. I am still forced to work with a handicapped x play. please provide any update as indian team does not seem easy to reply my queries. just dicing between service center and india escalation team.

thank you

A Chakrabarty

Highlighted
RaulT
Paper Tape
Views: 267
Message 149 of 156

I found a solution!! It's called "Samsung A7".

Guys, users and customers, my conclusion, after a year, is that Motorola decided to give up support to these devices and their customers. In my opinion, this issue, already known for everybody, is due to software. With Nougat update, it became worse. For any reason, the system reads 0% battery at any time, oftenly when an app such as the camera is opened, but others as well. Motorola says that the reason is because of the battery. If the battery was wrong, it seems the phone would shut down suddenly, not by showing in the screen that the battery is 0% and switching off in normal way. Even more, Motorola is saying that the issue is hardware, the battery...Does it mean motorola has assemblied phones with damaged batteries? Additionally, Motorola is not updating moto x play, style, etc with android safety patches and other patches. Last update was the nougat update

Anyway, I gave up my motorola device with almost 3 years of use (two with poor perfomance due to this issue). What a pity. For me it's easy to buy another mobile phone, but others, in other countries, maybe it's no so easy as me.

Yogesh3010
What's DOS?
Views: 136
Message 150 of 156

My Moto X play get switchoff automatically even when by batter has charge for more than 50%. I tried every aspect like factory-reset but still no resolution. Can you guide

Top Kudoed Authors