Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RafaelDefavari
Not applicable
Views: 407
Message 1 of 4

Moto X Play

My mobile had a Very good battery autonomy (2 entire days), but with recently updates, I noticed This autonomy was impacted, nowadays is about Just 8 hours ( with the same usage before). Please do You have some comments about This issue? My Current version is Android 7.1.1, version 26.31.1, NPD 26.48-24-1

Moto_Ella
Not applicable
Views: 336
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto X Play

Hi RafaelDefavari

It must have been hard that you had to encounter such issues but let me help. Battery drain is common after updating your phone to the latest update as it requires more battery to successfully complete its update. It may take a few charging cycles before the battery settles after an update.We suggest customers observe their phone for days about this behaviour and see if there will be some improvement. Since you just updated your device to the latest version, I suggest doing clear cache partition and see if that works.

Regards,
Ella
Motorola Support

florcane
Not applicable
Views: 213
Message 3 of 4

Re: Moto X Play

Tengo un problema con mi moto x play, no lee ninguna tarjeta de memoria. Mientras otros celulares si, intente en otro x play y si está funcionando pero en el mío no. Necesito una solucion
Highlighted
BKChoudhury
Not applicable
Views: 35
Message 4 of 4

Re: Moto X Play software Android 7.1.1, version 26.31.1, NPD 26.48-24-1

@RafaelDefavari wrote:v in

My mobile had not a Very good battery autonomy but with recently updates, I noticed This autonomy was impacted, nowadays is about Just 8 hours ( with the same usage before). Please do You have some comments about This issue? My Current version is Android 7.1.1, version 26.31.1, NPD 26.48-24-1