Did you mean: 
Eiad0033
Paper Tape
Views: 580
Message 1 of 3

Moto X play wifi keep disconnecting

Hi

i wish you all a good day

before about 1 week my kids want mobiles i bought 3 Moto devices moto x play and one moto g5

i note that all this devices make the same problem wifi keep disconnecting 

we can not make a call by whatsapp or messenger ....etc.

because the connection dropped within about 20 second

i thoght the problem caused by router so i bought 3 diffrents models and marks but the same issue 

i was yesterday by my famile they have fritz box router the mobiles are working perfect with fritz box 

but with d link segam edimax kabelbox and buffalo routers disconnecting allways.

i treid all sollution which i found . but it works not 

that was a bad surpris from MOTO

please have solution for this issue 

yes i know that i can buy fritz box but i have to pay about 200€ but i cant buy fritz box for every place i go 

yes sure the problem caused by mobils 

but i need to solve this issue

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 551
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto X play wifi keep disconnecting

>Hi Eiad0033,

It looks like this is a router problem since you said the phones are working fine on the other router. Please make sure to reset your router and connect the phones again. If it is not working, you should attempt to remove and reconnect to the network: Settings>Wi-Fi>Touch the "network name">Touch Forget>Attempt to reconnect to the network.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Highlighted
ChennaiBoy
Paper Tape
Views: 99
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto X play wifi keep disconnecting

My Moto X Play's Wifi and Blue tooth stopped working after the  System update few weeks back ,  After contacting customer support i reset the WiFI  connection but no luck . They asked me to take the phone to  service centre which i have done , they told me the logic  card needs to be replaced and it will cost INR 6500/- 

I could't digest this , without any falut of mine i am getting penalised , now i found the Sytem Update which was pushed to Moto X Play  phone was not ment to be  for that model and the model does't ahve any provision to roll back the update .

The OS got corrupt  because of System update  and thier is no solution but to  replace the Logic card .

Hard to belive such worst customer support from such big company ..

Top Kudoed Authors