Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haranesh
Paper Tape
Views: 2,281
Message 1 of 4

Moto x play series facing battery drain problems

Phone is shut down at any time with 80% ... 70 % ...50 % ...or 20%. dont know why its shutdown but still some time its workign till 20% so its not battery problem please provide proper solution....all provided solution by lenovo have tried its not working any more....dont blame on battery cause its working fine some days alternative so please provide solution...

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,132
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto x play series facing battery drain problems

Hi Haranesh,

Try to calibrate your battery first, If the issue persists please let us know. Can you test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.

Thanks,
Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Shilps
Paper Tape
Views: 2,048
Message 3 of 4

I am also facing same EXACT problem since October 2017. And i tried almost everything except factory reset. When i tried battery calibration, my phone was on till 1% of battery. First i thought problem got solved but from next day, it started again like before. I found a solution somewhere and just tried, now my battery is 5% and my mobile is still ON (find the attachment). But i don't know if it's permanent solution or not. Will update you in next 3-4 days, if it works.

Btw, i want to ask you did u try factory reset? As you know before factory reset,we have to do lots of work like transferring data etc. So i just want to confirm if factory reset can solve the problem or not. Otherwise i will not do factory reset. That's a last resort.

Please reply. Thanks

Ahtirma
What's DOS?
Views: 883
Message 4 of 4

what is the solution and did it work?
Top Kudoed Authors