11-28-2018

IN

5 Signins

109 Page Views

• Views: 109
  • Message 1 of 5

Moto x play switcheoff

2018-11-28, 3:27 AM

I have used moto x play since 3 yr, now my mobile automatically switcheoff many times at 45%,  35%, 60% battery life ,so plz suggest possible solution if available...

Options

1675 Posts

03-04-2016

IN

1008 Signins

34250 Page Views

• Views: 34250
  • Message 2 of 5

Re: Moto x play switcheoff

2018-11-28, 6:32 AM

wrote:

I have used moto x play since 3 yr, now my mobile automatically switcheoff many times at 45%,  35%, 60% battery life ,so plz suggest possible solution if available...

Hi Hiteshmoto,

Thanks for posting, try doing a Battery Calibration first and observe. It's best to do this at night before you go to sleep: To calibrate the battery, press and hold the Power button until the screen goes dark, about 7-10 seconds When the screen goes dark, release the Power button and the phone will automatically reboot. Plug the phone in and let it charge overnight. This process will reset the battery table and allow the phone to calibrate overnight. A lot of factors come into play when it comes to the battery performance of the phone. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, the age of the battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, voice, data, and other application usage patterns.

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2 Posts

11-28-2018

IN

5 Signins

109 Page Views

• Views: 109
  • Message 3 of 5

Re: Moto x play switcheoff

2019-08-14, 18:25 PM

i have done many times but it is not working ..

Options

3 Posts

05-13-2020

US

8 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 4 of 5

Re:Moto x play shutting down issue

2020-05-13, 16:09 PM
Hello MOTO Team, Am since moto family for past 5years and my second mobile was Moto X play ...after updating Nougat 7.1.1 am facing sudden shutting down issue...and tried many possibilities but issue persistent.. Below possibilities are tried kindly review the same. 1.Battery calibration. 2.Hard reset. 3.All application updated 4.After hard reset with "0" app installation also facing same issue. 5.system app reset manually. It seems like the issue is with Nougat binaries (bug). I know moto x play was now old model so you people not resolving the issue.. But please don't convey with failure points because people are wasting the time after your suggestions... Please reply with positive solutions and don't blame.. Still moto customers are they're but you not resolve the issue surely they move forward to other companies.. I hope you will provide resolutions for this.. Please kindly do the needful.. Thanks in advance..!!!!
Options

8677 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1023 Signins

135707 Page Views

• Views: 135707
  • Message 5 of 5

Re:Moto x play switcheoff

2020-05-13, 17:04 PM

Hi Jaikrishzz,

Thanks for posting on the thread. This seems to be a hardware failure. If you did try doing factory data reset without restoring your apps/backup and you're still experiencing shutdown, it's possible a failure with the battery and needs to be repaired.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save