Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hiteshmoto
Paper Tape
Views: 381
Message 1 of 3

Moto x play switcheoff

I have used moto x play since 3 yr, now my mobile automatically switcheoff many times at 45%,  35%, 60% battery life ,so plz suggest possible solution if available...

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 353
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto x play switcheoff

@Hiteshmoto wrote:

I have used moto x play since 3 yr, now my mobile automatically switcheoff many times at 45%,  35%, 60% battery life ,so plz suggest possible solution if available...

Hi Hiteshmoto,

Thanks for posting, try doing a Battery Calibration first and observe. It's best to do this at night before you go to sleep: To calibrate the battery, press and hold the Power button until the screen goes dark, about 7-10 seconds When the screen goes dark, release the Power button and the phone will automatically reboot. Plug the phone in and let it charge overnight. This process will reset the battery table and allow the phone to calibrate overnight. A lot of factors come into play when it comes to the battery performance of the phone. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, the age of the battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, voice, data, and other application usage patterns.

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Hiteshmoto
Paper Tape
Views: 34
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto x play switcheoff

i have done many times but it is not working ..

Top Kudoed Authors