08-06-2018

IN

28 Signins

326 Page Views

• Views: 326
  • Message 1 of 5

Motorola x play screen turned black

2018-08-06, 15:01 PM

hi everyone .. i have a moto xplay. last day my mobile's screen turned black before which it started flickring and in between it was turning black and back to normal but now, it is totally black. device is turning on and responding with the pc also but not showing the files in it as i am not able to select mass storage on device. new display is also not working with the device as new display is also turning black. i have a very important recording in it which i need to take out from my device but in my device usb debugging is also turned off. can u please guide me any way by which i can repair my device or any way by which i can take the recording out of it. its really very urgent.

guys please help me.

it will be really appreciable and helpful.

waiting for your response.

thanks in advance

Solved! See the solution
Options

40 Posts

05-04-2018

US

30 Signins

258 Page Views

• Views: 258
  • Message 2 of 5

Re: Motorola x play screen turned black

2018-08-07, 2:19 AM

When the Motorola X having a black screen error, the first thing you should do is to restore the important files from the phone. That's because the Motorola  data might be deleted or damaged during the fixing process.

To rescue your Motorola X files, you can turn to the software- Broken Android Data Extraction, a powerful program to extract data from broken or damaged Android device.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

4 Posts

08-06-2018

IN

28 Signins

326 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

2018-08-07, 2:46 AM
Hi emily,
Thank u for your help.. lemme try your method.. will update you for the same..
Options

18 Posts

08-09-2018

US

23 Signins

95 Page Views

• Views: 95
  • Message 4 of 5

2018-08-13, 7:53 AM

A method to fix Android black screen of death problem is to factory reset the device. This would be the most powerful means to accomplish the fixing.

- Switch off your phone and then reboot it into Recovery Mode;

- Use the Volume Up or Down key to find out and select the option wipe data/factory reset. Then press the Power button to confirm your selection;

- While the factory reset finishes, the Android device will reboot automatically and the problem will be solved. After the fixing, you will find that all the contents and settings on the device is wiped. Thus, remember to restore and backup your files beforehand.

Options

4 Posts

08-06-2018

IN

28 Signins

326 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2018-08-13, 8:21 AM

Hi alex, thank you for your solution but my device screen is totally black even after getting into recovery mode. I am nkt able to recognise where is factory reset option in recovery mode. Also i have tried flashing the device with android 5,6,7 using RSD lite but didnt worked. Out of 5,6,7 only android 7 in flashing completely rest are showing error while flashing as my device's usb debugging is turned off and bootloader is also locked moreover i am not able to unlock bootloader as the option to accept oem unlock from developer is also off .. can u suggest some other solution.

Thanks in advance.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete