11-20-2017

GB

1 Signins

9 Page Views

• Views: 9
  • Message 1 of 2

Random changes in screen brightness every few minutes in Windows 8

2017-11-20, 12:44 PM

Recently Bluetooth connectivity had become an issue. I can connect to devices and use them fine, but after a few minutes of use, the audio starts to break up, both inbound and outbound.

This issue has occurred on more than one paired device, and on devices I have been using for some time without problems.

I have reset phone to factory defaults and paired to devices, but the issue has recurred.

I have switched off the Bluetooth location scanning, as advised on one of the other threads.

Any ideas?

Options

2438 Posts

12-19-2016

PH

477 Signins

37577 Page Views

• Views: 37577
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Random changes in screen brightness every few minutes in Windows 8

2017-11-23, 16:24 PM

Hi TonyM3

May I ask when did this start? Have you tried unpairing your phone to those devices and re-pairing them back? Have you tried resetting its network settings? Settings > Backup & Reset > Network Settings reset > Reset Settings.

You can also clear its cache/data through Settings > Apps > three dots on the upper right > Show system > Bluetooth Share/Bluetooth MIDI Service > Storage > Clear data/clear cache. 

And what about the ramdom changes in screenbrightness? What device are you having issues with if I may ask? Is it the same phone?

Regards,
Ella
Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete