IN

2 Signins

42 Page Views

• Views: 42
  • Message 1 of 3

SD Card stop working in MOTO X Play

2017-10-05, 11:07 AM

Hi Team,

My SD card was working fine as a internal storage in moto x play. But after restart my phone stop detecting SD card. its just checking for errors every time and gone. I tried to format in laptop but it is write protected now because i was using SD Card as a internal storage. I tried in latest phones like moto G5s Plus with naugat OS . That phone is able to detect my card and read data but not able to format. As there is no information for naugat update for MOTO X PLAY till now so that option is also not available for me . Please help me to resolve this issue.

Options

2438 Posts

12-19-2016

PH

477 Signins

37577 Page Views

• Views: 37577
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: SD Card stop working in MOTO X Play

2017-10-06, 18:33 PM

wrote:

Hi Team,

My SD card was working fine as a internal storage in moto x play. But after restart my phone stop detecting SD card. its just checking for errors every time and gone. I tried to format in laptop but it is write protected now because i was using SD Card as a internal storage. I tried in latest phones like moto G5s Plus with naugat OS . That phone is able to detect my card and read data but not able to format. As there is no information for naugat update for MOTO X PLAY till now so that option is also not available for me . Please help me to resolve this issue.

Hi Aj_MOTO_X_PLAY

Have you tried using a different SD card? How did you restart your phone? 

Regards,
Ella
Motorola Support

Options

1 Posts

07-30-2018

MX

3 Signins

21 Page Views

• Views: 21
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: SD Card stop working in MOTO X Play

2018-07-31, 0:16 AM

Hi, same problem. The first year happen once with a standar 32Gb class 10 Sandisk memory, after that I bought a Sony 32 Gb SDHC I U1  70Mb/s and some months later, the same problem, my pictures, my data gone.  I blamed to the memory cards.   This year en March I bought a Lexar 1000x 32Gb SDHC II U3 150Mb/s, again in June lost the access to the memory... I had could replace the same model with the warranty, and one month later, it do it again.  I am very worry becouse every time is happening in shortest time.  After 4 damaged microsd cards, I know, there was not them.  It is my moto x play who is destroying in some how the microsd.

Is so shame, becouse I love the 23Mpx camera, and some other staff, but my information, my pictures, my experience is erased with frecuenly, and some never come back.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete