07-08-2016

United States of America

49 Signins

454 Page Views

• Views: 454
  • Message 1 of 4

Can't transfer via USB to computer anymore

2018-04-04, 8:46 AM

Ever since going to Nougat I can't transfer pictures to a computer via USB. I can see the phone in Windows, but nothing is viewable on the phone with the Windows 7 computer. It says no pictures found on device, but pictures are on it. Actually nothing at all shows on it. Also I had moved apps to the SD card previously to Nougat, but now with Nougat I can't find that option anywhere. Are the apps even on the SD card and working or are they all back on the phone??? Do I even need the SD card now for the apps?Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. This phone was nice until Nougat came along :(

Options

5996 Posts

12-04-2017

India

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't transfer via USB to computer anymore

2018-04-04, 12:13 PM

wrote:

Ever since going to Nougat I can't transfer pictures to a computer via USB. I can see the phone in Windows, but nothing is viewable on the phone with the Windows 7 computer. It says no pictures found on device, but pictures are on it. Actually nothing at all shows on it. Also I had moved apps to the SD card previously to Nougat, but now with Nougat I can't find that option anywhere. Are the apps even on the SD card and working or are they all back on the phone??? Do I even need the SD card now for the apps?Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. This phone was nice until Nougat came along :(

Sorry to hear about that, let me try to help you. Could you confirm which device are we talking about, is that Moto X pure/Moto X style. Could you please try these steps and let us know if that helps? If this did not help, please try with different cable if that makes any difference? 

Thanks,

-Swaraj

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Options

35 Posts

07-08-2016

United States of America

49 Signins

454 Page Views

• Views: 454
  • Message 3 of 4

2018-04-05, 8:13 AM

Thanks for the prompt reply. I don't know what the situation was, but it started working again! Thank you

Options

5996 Posts

12-04-2017

India

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 4 of 4

2018-04-05, 17:02 PM

wrote:

Thanks for the prompt reply. I don't know what the situation was, but it started working again! Thank you

Glad to hear that it's working now! :smileyhappy:

-Swaraj

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms