Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto X PhonesMoto X Pure / Moto X Style
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

05-30-2016

United States of America

4 Signins

82 Page Views

• Views: 82
  • Message 1 of 4

In need of some help with customer service.

2016-05-30, 16:16 PM

I have signed up here to possibly get the attention of someone whom can actually help. My MotoXPure had the volume button go bad. Sent in for repair under warranty. It came back with a new back and camera bezel but the volume button still was inop. Additionally, now the power button does not work. My phone was returned to me in worse shape then when I sent it in. Called customer support today and was told I would have to be without my phone again for at least another week. Got off the phone and the email with RMA and shipping label has yet to appear in my email (yes, I checked spam). I have had 6 Motorola devices in the last 10 years and never had issues like this with customer service, but in the last year between this and a similar problem with my Moto360, my run with Motorola may be ending. Any help here would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Options

1 Posts

05-30-2016

United States of America

6 Signins

87 Page Views

• Views: 87
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: In need of some help with customer service.

2016-05-30, 19:07 PM

My moto X pure edition started malfunctioning in early April 2016. Today is May 30th. I still do not have a replacement. Their best guess on when my replacement will be shipped is June 13. If I would have known this would happen, I would have just bought a new telephone (probably not a Motorola/Lenovo product!). Since Lenovo took over from Motorola, the customer service experience will leave you with PTSD.

Options

465 Posts

02-05-2015

United States

252 Signins

12200 Page Views

• Views: 12200
  • Message 3 of 4

2016-05-31, 14:43 PM

wrote:

I have signed up here to possibly get the attention of someone whom can actually help. My MotoXPure had the volume button go bad. Sent in for repair under warranty. It came back with a new back and camera bezel but the volume button still was inop. Additionally, now the power button does not work. My phone was returned to me in worse shape then when I sent it in. Called customer support today and was told I would have to be without my phone again for at least another week. Got off the phone and the email with RMA and shipping label has yet to appear in my email (yes, I checked spam). I have had 6 Motorola devices in the last 10 years and never had issues like this with customer service, but in the last year between this and a similar problem with my Moto360, my run with Motorola may be ending. Any help here would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Hi Downthemotohole, 

This is Maya and I will be assisting you today. I see that you were trying to process a replacement for your device due the issues you mentioned in your message. Please let me know the best phone number to reach you, and the best time of day, and let me know the incident number via DM, and I will arrange to have an agent call you to process and get prepaid labels sent out so we can start the replacementprocess.

Regards, 

Maya

Motorola Support

Options

465 Posts

02-05-2015

United States

252 Signins

12200 Page Views

• Views: 12200
  • Message 4 of 4

2016-05-31, 14:46 PM

wrote:

My moto X pure edition started malfunctioning in early April 2016. Today is May 30th. I still do not have a replacement. Their best guess on when my replacement will be shipped is June 13. If I would have known this would happen, I would have just bought a new telephone (probably not a Motorola/Lenovo product!). Since Lenovo took over from Motorola, the customer service experience will leave you with PTSD.

Hi Warranty-Fiasco, 

We're sorry about what happened with your device please dejano know the reference number of your case via DM. so that we can review it.

Regards, 

Maya

Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms