Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
daksmom1999
What's DOS?
Views: 87
Message 1 of 1

Motorola X Pure. Edition

My phone's home button and task button no longer work, I do not get notifications, the date isn't on the top left of the home screen, when I set the alarm, the clock doesn't show at the top, when I shake the phone to turn on the flashlight, it doesn't come on.  I have to turn on the flashlight manually.  When my phone is at rest, I was able to move my hand over the phone, and the time and a lock would appear on the black screen.  These things don't happen.  Now, I have to push the power button to get to the home screen.  Does anyone have a solution that doesn't require moving data, pictures, etc. to another device, because not everything will backup.  One guy in a YouTube video used Nova Launcher, which he downloaded during the video.  Another guy used File Manager, and he just went to his apps and clicked on it, so I don't know if it was already preloaded in his phone.  Neither guy answers comments, so I don't know if either of these apps will cause my data to be lost if I don't backup the data.  And, my phone service provider says the only solution is to do a factory reset.  Any and all help will be very much appreciated.  Just please,  be specific but not complicated in your explanation, because I am an electronics dummy.

Thank you.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More