Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
chetnxs
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,934
Message 1 of 21

Phone not repaired in over 70 days

I submitted my moto x style due to a faulty display on jan 4th. I was told that my phone will be repaired within 15 days max. But it has been more than 2 months now and still my phone is not repaired. and the worst part is your customer support.

I just my phone phone back.

My RMA # is

160202-018683

chetnxs
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,856
Message 2 of 21

Re: Repair service nightmare

Seaver
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,808
Message 3 of 21

Re: Phone not repaired in over 70 days

Same here. They're customer support sucks. They closed my RMA after a month that they had it. They still haven't sent mine back. 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,775
Message 4 of 21

@chetnxs wrote:

I submitted my moto x style due to a faulty display on jan 4th. I was told that my phone will be repaired within 15 days max. But it has been more than 2 months now and still my phone is not repaired. and the worst part is your customer support.

I just my phone phone back.

My RMA # is

160202-018683

I have escalated this to someone in India.

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
chetnxs
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,752
Message 5 of 21

Thank you!

Can you give the contact details of whom you have escalated so that i can follow-up and get answers to my questions.

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 1,737
Message 6 of 21

Hi Chetan,

We have escalated it to the appropriate team for assistance,you will hear from us  very soon.

Thanks

Motorola Support 

chetnxs
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,722
Message 7 of 21

Thank you, received a call from you guys, he said "they will repair the phone till 30th".

keeping my fingers crossed, hoping this time you'll repair it.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,720
Message 8 of 21

@chetnxs wrote:

Thank you, received a call from you guys, he said "they will repair the phone till 30th".

keeping my fingers crossed, hoping this time you'll repair it.

Thank you for the update.

Please let us know how things are after the 30th.

Comment in the spirit of COMMUNITY: "Share experiences / expertise, engage in the discussions, and offer advice and suggestions."
T44
Paper Tape
Views: 1,679
Message 9 of 21

SCAM: Do Not Pay for Advance service. It's a rip off

On 3/14/16 I paid $25 for advance service & $99 & was told that it would be 3-5 business days for my phone to arrive. 7 days later customer svc tells me that the phone will not be shipped untill next week. I was lied to. I want either my phone or my money back. This is a SCAM. I am contacting my carrier TING & asking them to remove the Moto x pure as a recommended phone. Huawei service would be better. I chose the Motoxpure over foreign companies thinking a domestic compny service would be better. Was I ever wrong. 

If I don't receive my replacement phone by Tuesday 3/29/16, I'm contacting every board of director member of Motorolla. This is no way to run a company

chetnxs
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,635
Message 10 of 21

Hey! help me out here.

I went to the service centre on 25th, the guy there told me that the replacement parts request for my phone is still in "pending" status, along with 6 other devices' and 9 others are in transition. The problem here is that, he said they'll no longer provide motorola repairs after the 31st, which worries me.