Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto X PhonesMoto X Pure / Moto X Style
All Forum Topics
Options

23 Posts

07-17-2015

India

43 Signins

295 Page Views

• Views: 295
  • Message 1 of 5

Which is best power bank for Moto X Style/Pure

2016-11-30, 6:27 AM

I want to buy a power bank for my Moto X Style which is updated to Marshmallow 6.0. The power bank should support Quich Charge 2.0 (which is available in Moto X Style). Any suggestions please?

Options

63 Posts

11-15-2011

United States of America

84 Signins

848 Page Views

• Views: 848
  • Message 2 of 5

Re: Which is best power bank for Moto X Style/Pure

2016-11-30, 12:43 PM

I have had excellent experiences with Aukey, definitely worth every cent. RAVpower is also a solid company.

http://www.aukey.com/product-category/power/

https://www.ravpower.com/external-batteries.html

Options

957 Posts

02-20-2009

United States of America

1101 Signins

6501 Page Views

• Views: 6501
  • Message 3 of 5

2016-11-30, 13:34 PM

While you are pretty ok (not completely ok...it's always best to have the manufacturer say it is supported, and even then you always run the risk of a problem if it is not an officially supported Lenovo/Motorola accessory) with AC quickcharge 2.0 adapters this is not the case with battery packs. You must verify the manufacturer specifically supports your model of phone as compatible in writing. I had an issue with at least one manufacturer's battery pack that said it was quickcharge 2.0 compatible, but that was not the case with all cell phones that are Quickcharge 2.0 capable...turns out it was NOT compatible with the Moto X 2015 Pure. The manufacturer had to update its Amazon listing to say only certain phones were supported after I pointed this discovery out to them.

Options

5279 Posts

10-05-2016

United States of America

654 Signins

55067 Page Views

• Views: 55067
  • Message 4 of 5

2016-11-30, 14:15 PM

wrote:

I want to buy a power bank for my Moto X Style which is updated to Marshmallow 6.0. The power bank should support Quich Charge 2.0 (which is available in Moto X Style). Any suggestions please?

Hi john-noah,

Thanks for your interest. We do not suggest third party power banks for our phones as we can only suggest ours (If we do have one). You may try to look for power banks, which may suit your lifestyle/how often you use your phone. It may work, but we can't guarantee that all would work as power banks are different from one another.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Please do not send me a personal message regarding your concerns or questions if this can be posted to this community. We prioritize the ones posting on threads.
Options

129 Posts

02-01-2016

India

170 Signins

1541 Page Views

• Views: 1541
  • Message 5 of 5

2017-05-31, 10:41 AM

wrote:

wrote:

Hi john-noah,

Thanks for your interest. We do not suggest third party power banks for our phones as we can only suggest ours (If we do have one). You may try to look for power banks, which may suit your lifestyle/how often you use your phone. It may work, but we can't guarantee that all would work as power banks are different from one another.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Ok actually i also want to buy one powerbank . So plz just tell me thqt which powerbank is compatible with moto x style - LiPo battery powerbank or Li ion battery powerbank just tell this much and also tell any other things to note to make sure that it is compatible

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms