Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto X PhonesMoto X4
All Forum Topics
Options

15 Posts

01-06-2019

India

32 Signins

234 Page Views

• Views: 234
  • Message 1 of 4

ABOUT MOTOROLA SERVICE CENTER KADAPA

2021-05-09, 11:38 AM

ALTHOUGH YOU ARE LISTING THERE IS A AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER IS LOCATED IN KADAPA WHEN I WOULD CALLED THEM THAT THE NUMBER LISTED IN YOUR WEB SITE THEY SAID THAT THERE IS NO MOTOROLA SERVICE CENTER  (9000151598/9989757464) THESE ARE THE NUMBERS THAT I HAVE COMMUNICATED

Screenshot_20210509-170646_WhatsApp.jpg
Options

13965 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1298 Signins

176275 Page Views

• Views: 176275
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:ABOUT MOTOROLA SERVICE CENTER KADAPA

2021-05-09, 17:08 PM

Hi sriharsha123

Thanks for reporting. I checked this and that is also the phone number listed here. Kindly click the link and you will see the nearest service center in your area. I can't guarantee the service center is open in Kadapa but I will ask around. I'll let you know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

15 Posts

01-06-2019

India

32 Signins

234 Page Views

• Views: 234
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-05-10, 1:16 AM

sir please sure that there is a authorized service center in KADAPA or not because you're listening this in your company official website when i would call them they simply said that there would be no motorola service center situated in that address so please clarify this .....in previously i have visited it and the service representative are worst whe i was facing issue with camera they couldn't completely repaird it instead of repair they broken display when ask them to replace it when next day i visited the service center they said there is no authorized service center .......  

Screenshot_20210510-063610_Chrome.jpg
Options

2728 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1172 Signins

50810 Page Views

• Views: 50810
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-05-10, 7:29 AM

@ sriharsha123 wrote:

sir please sure that there is a authorized service center in KADAPA or not because you' listening this in your company official website when i would call them they simply said that there would be no motorola service center situated in that address so please clarify this .....in previously i have visited it and the service representative are worst whe i was facing issue with camera they couldn' completely repaird it instead of repair they broken display when ask them to replace it when next day i visited the service center they said there is no authorized service center .......  

Hi sriharsha123 ,

Sorry to know this, we’ve received your inquiry and have escalated it to the appropriate team for assistance. Thank you for your patience as we work to address your concerns.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms