Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davidsco27
Paper Tape
Views: 1,065
Message 71 of 118

Re: Moto X4 is horrible after Android 9.0 Pie Update

I really don't think it's the SD card, unless you have AA or Waze installed on it, which I don't think you can even do.  I think you're gonna find the issue return.  I've been having a little better luck with yet a third different cable so far.  Several days no problems, but we'll see.  My last cable was really good at first too

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,002
Message 72 of 118

Hi Everyone,

We're working on this. Please update your profile with your IMEI/Serial Number and your Carrier. Also, We need to know the make and model of your car and the deck you're using (if customized). Thank you. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

SRTie4k
Fanfold Paper
Views: 966
Message 73 of 118

I registered here because I have this exact same problem with my Moto X4 Android One which is currently on Pie.

My issue occurs in both my 2018 Volkswagen GTI SE with the OEM head unit (I think they call it Discover Pro), and my wife's 2017 Volkswagen Alltrack SE with the OEM head unit. It will stay connected for some random time between 30 seconds and a few minutes, then randomly disconnect on both infotainment systems. I have tried numerous USB cables - the OEM Moto X4 cable, an Amazon Basics cable, and the often recommended Anker Powerline+ cables - all to no avail.

I've updated the IMEI in my profile. I've done nothing special to my phone, it's 100% stock in configuration, in fact I just bought it only two months ago and ran all the OTA updates.

You guys really need to issue a fix for this.

goatboy
Paper Tape
Views: 950
Message 74 of 118

I'm having the same issue on an aftermarket radio.  My car is a 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI and the radio is a JVC KW-M730BT.  I also updated my profile with the requested info.

davidsco27
Paper Tape
Views: 882
Message 75 of 118

2017 Hyundai Elantra VE
HotTongan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 875
Message 76 of 118

Re: Android Auto worst after Pie Update - Disconnects right after connected

I've given up hope that android auto will work but I've updated my profile per motorola's request.

I have a Clarity PHEV but I also just rented a Hyundai that had android auto and it crashed all the time too just like my clarity. It's very frustrating. I probably use android auto more than any other feature on my phone and I hate that it crashes all the time.

Highlighted
lazyart
Paper Tape
Views: 822
Message 77 of 118

Same stereo in my car (2011 Chevy Malibu).  Updated its firmware to most recent but issues persist.  Things used to work great, now I can't use Android Auto for more than a couple minutes before it errors out.  

>I'm having the same issue on an aftermarket radio.  My car is a 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI and the radio is a JVC KW-M730BT.  I also updated my profile with the requested info.

Gene22
Paper Tape
Views: 604
Message 78 of 118

I am experiencing this problem.  I have updated my profile.  I am using the phone with a 2018 Kia Optima.

Bereziuk
Fanfold Paper
Views: 539
Message 79 of 118

Re: Android Auto worst after Pie Update - Disconnects right after connected

I also just updated my profile with the Moto x4, No luck with Android Auto now
Bereziuk
Fanfold Paper
Views: 536
Message 80 of 118

Pioneer AVH-2400NEX