Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VaiBHav6757
What's DOS?
Views: 1,550
Message 11 of 26

Re: Android Pie - No gesture navigation on Moto X4

Why non android one devices are not getting pie based navigation gestures???????

VaiBHav6757
What's DOS?
Views: 1,550
Message 12 of 26

Why non android one devices are not getting pie based navigation gestures????
YetAnotherITGuy
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,464
Message 13 of 26

Thanks for an accurate answer.

(Works great on my X4 Android One)Screenshot_20181218-065340.png

iiGoldenStorm
What's DOS?
Views: 1,441
Message 14 of 26

Hello,

This works fine for me... on my main account.  I have a seccond account on the phone and this doesnt work.  I go to the moto app, swipe over to features, but there's no option for this.  The only thing there is moto display.  I extand the bar but that only contains the moto display feature(friendly notifications fade in and out while screen is off) I go to more settings but theres nothing helpful there either.Screenshot_20181218-110237.png

SomeNothingness
Token Ring
Views: 1,428
Message 15 of 26

X4 9.0 does not include gestures like pixel .One button Nav is still the designed method to swipe navigate. 

mdnoufil
Paper Tape
Views: 1,061
Message 16 of 26

Motorola ditched Android pie home button up navigation in moto X4. I have been using moto phones for last 6 years, In my family every one has Motorola phone, now I am going to ditch Motorola. Good bye Motorola....😡😠

Iftikhar891
Paper Tape
Views: 1,023
Message 17 of 26

Where is the Gesture on Andorid 9? My only reason to update to pie!!

I just updated my Moto x4 and haven't noticed any difference between andoria 8 and 9. Both the versions seems to be quite similar except Lenovo fooled it's customers to download nothing. 

The so-called Andorid pie 'Gesture' is nowhere to find in new Moto x4 pie update. However, Lenovo is still thinking that the their own useless gesture is better than Google's (only reason I can think of). 

Lenovo should have a warning issued when throwing updates without the feature for which we considered update. 

Hope soon they will provide a patch 

@Fabioteixei wrote:

Hi.

I have just installed the Android Pie update and one of its best features it's not available. The new gestures system.

There's any explanation for that?

Anynon was able to enable it?

ManasM2
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,013
Message 18 of 26

Yea, seriously... How can Moto ditch gesture navigation on Pie update?

One Button Nav is not accurate every time. Used it for a few weeks and disabled it as it was not accurate.

Wrong decision by Motorola by making X4 an Android One device in few markets and a different model for others.

I hope everything else is working fine on 9.0
Mdasif25
Blue Screen Again
Views: 944
Message 19 of 26

Please enable the Google one button navigation in Moto x4 because it is a stock Android experience  but you don't enable it so add this in next update and regarding to digital well being please enable it to Moto x4 because in India only Moto X4 is not a Android one device but in US and in other regions it is a Android one so enable those features in India also

Iftikhar891
Paper Tape
Views: 889
Message 20 of 26

Lenovo has defeated the whole purpose of Andorid Pie OS. Without Gestures (other features too) while forcing unwarranted Amazons Alexa app on Moto x4 (even on retail versions) with pie update. Notification bar is useless, doesn't change Colors as on real Andorid Pie by the Google. 

Top Kudoed Authors