Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tidus79001
Punch Card
Views: 505
Message 91 of 177

Re: Android pie update

@Tidus79001 wrote:

I just got the Pie update notification on my US, Moto X4, Android One (not using Project for my service).  I will have to wait until I get home in a couple of hours to download it over WiFi.  I hoping that the Bluetooth fix is in there that I tested under 8.1 and that I was told would be included with the Pie update.  I will update details on the status of Bluetooth witb the Pie update in my forum topic at the link below.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-X4/Moto-X4-Bluetooth-Android-One-Project-Fi-issue-after-Oreo-8-1/t...

After installing Android 9 last night both Bluetooth, and Android Auto are working correctly.  This update to Android 9 has made me pleased as Pie, lol.  Smiley Wink

arnb
Punch Card
Views: 650
Message 92 of 177

Installed Pie. The Verizon Mobile Network advanced options continue showing the flag for "Enhanced 4G LTE Mode" Use LTE services to improve voice .....

Sagar_1401
Serial Port
Views: 451
Message 93 of 177

Re: Pie update in india moto x4

@Sushant04 wrote:

When does we get pie update in india for moto x4

hey bro Motorola doesn't provide dates but you can check this link here here . once update is rolling out they will update on that page

best regards

Sagar Kuvar

Miketorcy
Punch Card
Views: 600
Message 94 of 177

Still  nothing for me in France. Man Frustrated

MOTOROLA X4
JackAsher
Paper Tape
Views: 590
Message 95 of 177

Updated AndroidOne Moto X4 on Fi to Pie today.  Lots to like, but the new volume control is a big disappointment.  Buttons now default to media instead of ringer.  Can't change ringer volume without making ringer sound, and have to use settings (or app?)  Coworkers now know what my ringer sounds like.  How did this make it to an official release?

Mparks1
Punch Card
Views: 588
Message 96 of 177

I see what you mean. It does default to media. However if you tap the gear under the volume slider it opens up all the volume settings
Apple Certified iOS Technician who likes Android
SomeNothingness
Token Ring
Views: 577
Message 97 of 177

This was stated to be the expected behaviour in 9.

(According to Moto soak reps)

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 571
Message 98 of 177

@SomeNothingness wrote:

If this is real soak test info, then it's not public.  Please refrain from repeating info of this nature.  Thank you.

SomeNothingness
Token Ring
Views: 539
Message 99 of 177

SomeNothingness
Token Ring
Views: 537
Message 100 of 177

@crystallet wrote:

@SomeNothingness wrote:

If this is real soak test info, then it's not public.  Please refrain from repeating info of this nature.  Thank you.

Can you confirm that this is real information or not? all we can go by is second-hand information from other sources so it would be nice if Motorola to confirm any of these rumors .

it's honestly not very hard to find a whole lot of information on multiple sources regarding this update and what was said about what and when.

Top Kudoed Authors