Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto X PhonesMoto X4
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

10-13-2021

Austria

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Broken Button

2021-10-13, 18:08 PM

Hi, 

my 3 year old Moto X4s Bower Button, stopped working after about 13 months. Since then I only use the Fingerprint Button to turn Display on/off, and NEVER turn off my Phone. Once I needed to "rescue" my Phone because my Battery ran out, and managed to use fastboot (Vol Down Button and Plug in Cable).

But now my Volume Down Button also stopped working. (Btw: You guys really managed to ********* up this Buttons, I heard an read so many complains ... looks like I am not the only one with Moto X4 Button issues).

Since my Volume Down Button AND my Power Button stopped working, I am not capable to turn on my PERFECTLY working Phone (even the Battery is still running for Days). And because it crashed a couple of Days ago and was not responding to any ADB commands.

Is there any possibility to turn on my Moto X4 without Volume Down Button AND Power Button, because both are dead!

Thanks

Edited due to Site Rules violation- Profanity- Jess

Options

5309 Posts

10-05-2016

United States of America

654 Signins

55182 Page Views

• Views: 55182
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Broken Button

2021-10-13, 19:03 PM

Hi @ tinti2013fax,

Sorry to hear that your phone's buttons are no longer working. We'll try our best to help. We have no other way to turn on the device without the buttons working. I know this is not the solution you want to know but, the only way to get that fixed is to send it in for repair. 

Regards,

Jess

Motorola Support

Please do not send me a personal message regarding your concerns or questions if this can be posted to this community. We prioritize the ones posting on threads.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms