Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
granusz
Punch Card
Views: 616
Message 1 of 4

Can't make bluetooth HCI snoop log.

Hi. I can't make snoop log in my moto x4. I changed setting in developer options but i don't see any file with log in sdcard/ folder. Can someone help?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 566
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't make bluetooth HCI snoop log.

Hi granusz,

Thanks for posting. You can get the snoop log on the bug report. Enable Bluetooth HCI Snooplog from the developer options > Take a Bug Report. You can either send the report to your email or Google Drive and from there you can extract the file and see the zip file for Bluetooth HCI Snooplog.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

schood
What's DOS?
Views: 205
Message 3 of 4

Does this apply to the "moto e5 play"?

Where do I find the file?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 185
Message 4 of 4

Hi schood,

Thanks for posting on the thread. To answer your question, yes this is also an option for Moto E5 Play. I'd like to confirm, though why would you like to have this enabled?

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors